Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Suggestion] L1J Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys my name is Ryn and i'm creating a project named come back 4 us Lineage 1 Private :w00t:. now that the US server of Lineage 1 have been closed:*: i'm creating a Source Pack based on L1j-EN ( Lineage 1java-English ) and, i know that don't have any forum to post L1j here :(:, but have forums to L2j :<: :/ so lets create a L1j Forum :w00t:? i can moderate the L1j Forum :thumbup1:, 'coz i have alot of files to post and i'm not finding any L1j forum or something like that. :(:

Sorry for my bad english i'm Brazilian and i not use Google Translator​

Reaction score
Dell Honne said:
Because when I give an answer all of a sudden I don't have the seniority or power to do so. Then they both bring up how the whole moderator team is blah blah blah and it's getting sick and disgusting as of late which is why I'm in such a horrid mood because everything seems to be taken negatively or like I'm trying to crush them.

I can relate to this frustration, but the only advice I can give you on that is not to take the path I did to deal with dissent.

Dell Honne said:
I don't understand where this whole "The decision doesn't depend on Dell" and "Dell is power abusing and taking things he shouldn't be in his own hands" and stuff like that.

That's all well and good, but when things like this are posted:

Dell Honne said:
You have 3 posts, joined this month, we don't even know who you are and your requesting a section.

immediately after this:

OP said:
errr.... My Project have more than 95% , to be 100% i need to complete the fully converted website LineWeb to use in a Lineage 1 Server, so that's sufficient to open a section to L1j ? i need to find now users e.e

to me that seems like you're baiting for a reaction - even if you're not. I mean no disrespect here, so please don't take this the wrong way. I'm just trying to show you from a non-moderator's perspective how things can be seen from that angle.

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I can relate to this frustration, but the only advice I can give you on that is not to take the path I did to deal with dissent.

That's all well and good, but when things like this are posted:

immediately after this:

to me that seems like you're baiting for a reaction - even if you're not. I mean no disrespect here, so please don't take this the wrong way. I'm just trying to show you from a non-moderator's perspective how things can be seen from that angle.

Take it from a trust point of view:

Someone new joins and requests a section and claims they have 95% complete files with no actual proof other than his post.

That was the point of my post, some bittersweet reality in case he didn't understand the point in my first post.

Reaction score
Take it from a trust point of view:

Some new joins and requests a section and claims they have 95% complete files with no actual proof other than his post.

That was the point of my post.

And I completely sympathize with that point of view - I've been there more times than I can count. I still don't think you're getting my point though, which is instead of posting the response you did, it might have been better strategically just to let it go. By doing so, if he actually had something he would be motivated to provide it. Now (assuming he has something; I don't disregard the strong chance he doesn't) there's a chance he might just leave.

Again, I'm not trying to be hostile at all towards you nor am I trying to be argumentative. I'm just trying to provide a perspective.

Reaction score
Section shall not be made, it does not meet the requirements.

Please check MMORPG Extra - MMORPG Zone - RaGEZONE forums for more information or making releases.

MentaL said:
I only make sections for working files or files which are 90% close to completion.

Also only if there is a lot of development and a lot of users want the forum then the section will be made.

Have a nice day!

PS: Kaoii, how nice to see you post that way.

Reaction score
Err wow?

MMORPG Extra - MMORPG Zone - RaGEZONE forums

Also only if there is a lot of development and a lot of users want the forum then the section will be made.

Post a dev thread in that section with 90%+ files, if it is active enough to require a section I'm sure it can be arranged.

If there isn't any demand for it, creating a new section is just going to make another in a long list of inactive dev sections, like Ron has already mentioned. This leads to people getting annoyed and proclaiming RZ is dying, which we all know is Dangle-Plums.

Rest of you, stop having arguments. I know you have opinions (everyone does!) but this isn't the time or the place to voice them.

Edit: Dammit Dios you beat me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back