Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Swordsman Online] PlayPW.ws new PvP server x50!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is normal exp rate and ur cash shop doesnt work.... -.-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ya still normal EXP and cash shop not working.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when is new update bzw when will the rate changes(at moment x1)

Reaction score
Please add to your Site an "ENGLISH" & "RUSSIAN" Translation.
Also provide ENGLISH FORUM for your ENGLISH SPEAKING USERS.
In this way, you can have more players without having any confusion or immediate respond that the server is Russian only.

Most importantly, please provide a Client Converter. Most of the players from international server does not have the time to download the same huge file size client.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so this will end like last server as i see it....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Game is really well done, and the server is very stable without any serious lag issues. Everything looks to be working as it does in the retail version of the game. I didn't see much of a populace, but that may be because the server and game are fairly new. The combat is a little wonky, and hard to get used to as it was designed with 3 different control schemes, so it might take some getting used to. Quests are working very nicely, and cutscenes are fun to watch, although some of the earlier cutscenes would become hazy. That didn't happen to me on retail so I'm assuming it was my system being funny with all the stuff I had running behind the game. I also saw that a lot of people were wondering if the game was in English or Russian and I can confirm that all of the NPC's, quests, and items are in English. (I did use the provided links that were posted in this thread, not my local client from PW) I give the server a 7/10 for now until the populace raises, because once that happens the sheer amount of people that are playing the game will make it awesome. So I hope that I shed some light for you and I hope to see you in-game!

IGN: xuen (Male Wu-Tang)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can a mod change the title till its true plz advertising a 50x server when in actual is retail rates is very misleading for a very big download is a b it frustrating.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yea i think this will be dead soon i dont get it why ppl open servers before they have all functional thn go and say we will fix it tonight. And dont do it and go in silent mode cmn ...

Reaction score
The game runs fine but rates are normal and shop does not work!

Never played the game before it seems fun but if lvl cap is 80, it will take a while with normal rates!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The game runs fine but rates are normal and shop does not work!

Never played the game before it seems fun but if lvl cap is 80, it will take a while with normal rates!
play 2 days on the server i am lvl 40 top 5 rang but damm a bit too boring with x1

and still no homepage bzw forum :(

Last edited:
Back