Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Swordsman Online] PlayPW.ws new PvP server x50!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so now forum is off
sry my bad its on...

btw any news from owner?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't think there would be x50 rate or update to cash shop until the devs in Swordsman section of forum figured out how to do so, as this is just an online version of the server released by finalyb and repacked by Bola.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
...if when he told us.. "we open server only today, at night we fixed rate and shop." it toked 5 days .... i guess about: "Now we open shop, today we promo all players free coins" ... it will take 3-4 days more ....and i dnt want to be mean, but this is wot u show'd us till now buddy :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why only promo -.- we need to free sycees and i am to the one who register first

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe you should add the information that it's mostly just a Russian Server..
Russian Website, Russian Forum.. e_e probably Russian client as well?

i want to be a doctor
Reaction score
Dling atm.. I have a slow net.. dling at 300 kbps only through torrent.. I haven't played this game.. I do hope this will be a fun game and lots of English speaking players (I know its Russian cause website is Russian)

i want to be a doctor
Reaction score
okay thanks

I've played the game till level 17 and the rates are really x1.. i'll just wait if and only if they can fix the rates. Bye

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
well, the admin said 50x rates but now they change their mind to 15x, and they also change their minds about free sycee to everyone; slowly becoming greedy about money

Back