Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Swtor

offonline
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I played the beta, not so impressed. The story line is pretty neat though.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
im playing, but as a single player, the side questing is a massive distraction to me and really detracts from the awesome class storyline.

also sith inquisitors!

Aww, you looking here? <3
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'd be giving this game a go at some point later down the line, after a few patches --- probably play as a Gun Slinger or Bounty Hunter.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Working fine with crossfired 5770s light. there was a recent driver update?

Reaction score
played beta, will wait at least a month until ATI drivers get better. not so friendly with my set up.

Turning off shadows gave me a 20fps boost. Not sure what is wrong with them but they completely lag the hell out of the game. Personally I think they should be disabled until the entire system has been fixed as it's causing issues for pretty much everyone. Even if it feels fine, turning off shadows will still give you a boost as far as I've seen.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Played beta, love it. Bought collectors edition and play it all the time :D Sith Jugg ftw! Love the pvp aswell.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think i could really get into the pvp on this game. Just had a brilliant game of hut ball where i ended up healing a guy through the entire enemies teams damage to get him across the score line.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
is this going to be better than WoW or EvE online?

I've been looking for new games to play, this may just be the one.

Fell In Love Without You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
In beta, at the beginning area, with a HD 6970 Crossfire, I was getting 15FPS on normal settings LOL. Contacted Bioware through beta support, they did said they were aware of problem, and it will be resolved through Drivers. So, I'm waiting now.

Reaction score
Okay, I gave in & bought TOR :p:. What's the replay value like? I'd like to run through the game with a few different classes (kotor/tsl style) and with Bioware's recent reputation I fear that it will get a bit stale or won't even be that different depending on class.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dandune from what i've played of the early classes' (not even gona above lvl 15 yet) theres no cross over. you seem to get different mentors and different quests.

Reaction score
Okay, I gave in & bought TOR :p:. What's the replay value like? I'd like to run through the game with a few different classes (kotor/tsl style) and with Bioware's recent reputation I fear that it will get a bit stale or won't even be that different depending on class.

They are really trying to push the replay side, the legacy system is entirely focused on it. Basically you get account based exp after you have one char over 30ish and do the first act of your story quest. This will unlock future bonuses, atm it's just a surname. It was a recent addition so it's still a work in progress.

And yeah, tbh the replay is a little boring. I've done 1-20 around 7 times now on mostly different adv classes. The *optional* (not really as you need to level up to do class quests) are exactly the same, you can just give different responses, which mostly lead to the same conclusion anyway. The class quests are shared with the other adv class of your class, so there are basically 8 story's that are unique in the game. The rest will slowly drive you crazy.

But as with every mmo, the story is just the time sink before you can actually start the game anyway. I have no idea what raiding is like, but if they don't let me have healing addons I doubt I'll be sticking around long. It's bad enough not having dual spec for levelling tbh. No matter how good the story is while levelling, if the end game sucks it will have player retention.

Aww, you looking here? <3
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Aight, just bought the CE's edition [€150]- waiting for it to arrive in me mail sometime this coming week. :D:

Getting kinda bored of WoW atm, all I do is Raid 2-3 evenings a week, and do JC dailies...

Anyone here playing on the EU Realms want to invite me over to their server? :p:

Back