Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Swtor

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've got lv24 juggernaut, lv23 sniper, lv13 inquisitor and lv11 jedi with doublebladed lightsaber whatever class it is..

and I don't really like neither, though I gotta say that jedi had the best story so far..

Aww, you looking here? <3
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Have to say, people and/or the mods there are incredibly sensitive...

Said on forums to someone not being the brightest tool in the shed... and within 5 minutes I get infractured... -.-;

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Have to say, people and/or the mods there are incredibly sensitive...

Said on forums to someone not being the brightest tool in the shed... and within 5 minutes I get infractured... -.-;

Yeah, they either don't do anything at all or they're just hyperactive.

Before the game was released, on BETA stage, there were hundreds of threads with just WoW vs SWTOR, nothing more.

So I made a thread with the title "SWTOR sucks...", being the first line of my thread "SWTOR sucks the life away from me" - the thread got deleted and I got infracted...I immediately emailed costumer support asking them "if they even read the threads before infracting them", they took a closer look and apologized to me and reversed the infraction because I was only supporting SWTOR, which I've been doing for the past 3/4 years...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I played the beta, not so impressed. The story line is pretty neat though.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have played this game in the beta and it has the great fun to
play and it is easy to play so it is the best game for time spending.

Back