Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Teleport System

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Somebody got a Full Working Teleport system ??

Full means ;

} NPC
} Quest
} e.pk
} Config.pk
} Hypertext

Thank's if somebody can release it ..

Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
omg take from any repack ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yup Ismir it is so easy to get lol , just go to any server files and then search for the npc that u wanna and know the html of it then go to e.pk and pick up it to ur e.pk then add it to ur server , and make ur own Hypertexts , Do not forget to take Some things from Quests !

Reaction score
yup Ismir it is so easy to get lol , just go to any server files and then search for the npc that u wanna and know the html of it then go to e.pk and pick up it to ur e.pk then add it to ur server , and make ur own Hypertexts , Do not forget to take Some things from Quests !

hahaha duck off ! ha hahahhahahahahahaha hahahahahha lol 5. Sure is easy to make f1 teleport , etc etc , but 1 week ago you are looking for help with job change npc , start npc , and now you think you are the best ? xD :lol:

Reaction score
hahaha duck off ! ha hahahhahahahahahaha hahahahahha lol 5. Sure is easy to make f1 teleport , etc etc , but 1 week ago you are looking for help with job change npc , start npc , and now you think you are the best ? xD :lol:

hahahaha !
Right man !!!!!! :D

"yup Ismir it is so easy to get lol"
ROOOOOOFL !!

Reaction score
Sure i can make small tutorial for you ;)

You must add it with new .dat files into e.pk
(filechk file_ver (country_type ENG) (filename s999998))
(background
(font 12)
(wrap 270)
(link system ( param ( width 270) ( height 255) ( style title edge system vscroll) ( caption "Talk") ( layout script) ))
)
( frame ( font 13)

( link ( text "Teleport me to Fort , please :)") ( param send quest 8521 1 ) )

( link ( text "" ) )

( link close ( text "[Talk End]"))
)

Number of quest - Every quest must have other number , np. (2012 1) , (5241 1) , (25215 45) , (12454 76)
You can change size of text
Change width and height to your requirements
Number of HTML - Every .dat files must have other number , and this number must be into NPC , i show it later

Add it into your InitNpc.txt
(gennpc (index 2012) (country 2) (kind 0) (shape 3) (html 999998) (map 0) (xy 267436 243161 19630) (dir 267451 243142))
Every Index must have other number (Of course you must add name of npc in message-e (config.pk)
You can change with the number , appearance of npc
And... the html Must be same as e.pk (filename s999998))
Np. to every towns is 0 , If you want make npc in d1 then is (1) , d2 (2) , d3 (3) , d4 (4) .
You can change position of the npc , ah i think you don't know how to check coordinates , write in console (if you in game) /coordinates or /set frame .
You can rotate

Add it into your Quest.txt

;Fort
(quest (index 8521 1)
(case (if )
(then (teleport 0 267895 242644)))
)
Must be same as e.pk
Coordinates where you want to teleport

And of course add it to Config.pk (Message-e)
(npcname 2012 "Teleport")

I Think this small tutorial can help you :) . Good Luck spatti88 .

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i no need it to understand :D

Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
there is also alot topic for it ? so still not learn? :O

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice tutorail spatti88.. But How is it for orther area's ?? i mean like;

} Emok