Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Teleport System

Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
stfu fred? where is your? HAHAHA you saying you gonna make one for almost half year now lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ismir you told me on msn that you got many repacks and you won't share any ? Nice one.

Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
why would i share? if no one wont help me and talk shits about me ?

Reaction score
You don't have any poop done by your own, i make my own server since half years sure, but i got a life also do you? i never saw you actually saying you had a job or so, what ever did you accomplish so far? DDoS nwk homepage? you're a bad butt bro. Keep that way you're the big developer of this community.

PS: As i remember you're using my files as always. Should i release again the new version? probably yes. Same as you can't Ducking fix a little bug from dbserver.exe and Store procedure, which make pimp bug.

Sorry everyone it's out of topic but that kid just get in my nerve, he don't even need to post just by see this fag name make me wanna punch that duck face. :banghead:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You don't have any poop done by your own, i make my own server since half years sure, but i got a life also do you? i never saw you actually saying you had a job or so, what ever did you accomplish so far? DDoS nwk homepage? you're a bad butt bro. Keep that way you're the big developer of this community.

PS: As i remember you're using my files as always. Should i release again the new version? probably yes. Same as you can't Ducking fix a little bug from dbserver.exe and Store procedure, which make pimp bug.

Sorry everyone it's out of topic but that kid just get in my nerve, he don't even need to post just by see this fag name make me wanna punch that duck face. :banghead:

Oh calm down guy , this thread is for asking teleport system , not Thread for insulting and making lots of fights ! , Oh bro ur going to insult for game , it is just a game !

Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score

Great have fun

Back