Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

(Tera Project) Tera Emulator by P5yl0 Update 140315

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
diego00, upload your build with source code, i will replace links with things what you done. I have now little time, because i'm working 9 hours per day, need to buy notebook, so i will continue this out of home.

Sure:

- Source + Web + NeoLauncher.

All change that i made on code i've comment on it: just search for diego00 ; diegobh in project.

I am also not involved with the server programming. But I downloaded Visual Studio yesterday. I learned Pascal, Omikron Basic and GFA-Basic in the 80's. So I know a little bit of compiling and linking. Yesterday, I compiled the source without errors. My Web-Server and my Mysql-Server of TERA are running on my virtual machine of my Forsaken World Server. Without problems. Why should I install MySql and Apache twice on my computer? No reason for it.
With a little bit knowledge about network and computers, this release is very easy to install. I have a good suggestion for all the people have problems with this release. Learn more about computers and not about grinding.

Have a nice day
bluebyte

This release is like a dreamming.

I've already tryed a lot of emulators for all games: LineAge 2, Pangya, Ragarok, RYL, Silkroad, FlyFF, Ultima Online, RF Online, Mu, Tales of Pirates, Minecraft, Gunz Online, Aion and maybe some other that i forgot now.

None is too simple and too easy to config, run, and play online and with your friends.
It's the first emulator that i got and started do have fun with so little time to config all.

So, its really a very nice emulator. It is fast too.

If anyone knew one emulator easier to config and use than that, tell me. I don't think that some emulator exists lol ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had a VSRO-Server in 2012 (Chernobyl), Lineage 2 in 2009 (L2J, Nighty Build), Forsaken World since 2013 (still running).
These servers are running very fine. With VSRO you have a little bit problems, because you have to run a lot of special servers
with several ports. Lineage 2 was the easiest server with a very good community and very good support by SVN or Nighty Builds.
Forsaken World is also a good option and easy to install, because all services are running in a "Ready to Play" virtual linux machine.

Good Night

bluebyte

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

Sorry i want ask about little problem. Why lag or freeze when attack monster or just left-click? I already try to change connection with High Speed connection but the problem still not solved. My tera server is in VPS. Tera is running well when my server in localhost but freeze/lag when i connect to VPS. Can someone help me?

This is my last log

18:18:38.8063 | GsPacket opCode: 0xBDEE [41]18:18:38.8063 | Data:
[0] 75270004 8E165C75 B5477427 ACC7366E u'....\u.Gt'..6n
[16] 8EC50000 00000000 00000000 00000101 ................
[32] 00000000 00000000 00
18:18:39.4615 | GsPacket opCode: 0x837D [4]
18:18:39.4615 | Data:
[0] 01000000
18:18:41.0059 | GsPacket opCode: 0x837D [4]
18:18:41.0059 | Data:
[0] 01000000
18:18:42.5503 | GsPacket opCode: 0x837D [4]
18:18:42.5503 | Data:
[0] 01000000
18:18:44.1103 | GsPacket opCode: 0x837D [4]
18:18:44.1103 | Data:
[0] 01000000

And my video setting is very low

Thanks for your big help :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

Sorry i want ask about little problem. Why lag or freeze when attack monster or just left-click? I already try to change connection with High Speed connection but the problem still not solved. My tera server is in VPS. Tera is running well when my server in localhost but freeze/lag when i connect to VPS. Can someone help me?

This is my last log

And my video setting is very low

Thanks for your big help :)

Hum... I didn't try the emulator on VPS yet, but i've already connected 2 clients on LAN and there aren't any lag.

You could check your VPS hardware (mem, processor ...) and your ping. How much is your ping?

If u are using windows, use on cdm command line on your computer: tracert YOUR_VPS_IP and check the ping.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear members,

first time I used a virtual machine (settings vmware-player: Windows 7 prof, 8GB RAM, 2 CPU) for my server. I also got many laggs. Now, only webserver and MySQL-Server are running on a linux machine (Fedora 20). Without problems. I think your problem is your VPS (Virtual Private Server). Virtual is not Dedicaded. A few of VPS of some customers are installed on one host-system at your hosting-provider which share all the resources. Only my mind, but it can be the logical reason. Another reason can be the program-code. C# is not the best and fastet solution. I already opened the source on my linux-machine with Mono, but no easy way to translate from windows internals to linux internals.

Good Night to all members

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear members,

first time I used a virtual machine (settings vmware-player: Windows 7 prof, 8GB RAM, 2 CPU) for my server. I also got many laggs. Now, only webserver and MySQL-Server are running on a linux machine (Fedora 20). Without problems. I think your problem is your VPS (Virtual Private Server). Virtual is not Dedicaded. A few of VPS of some customers are installed on one host-system at your hosting-provider which share all the resources. Only my mind, but it can be the logical reason. Another reason can be the program-code. C# is not the best and fastet solution. I already opened the source on my linux-machine with Mono, but no easy way to translate from windows internals to linux internals.

Good Night to all members

C# is very nice language and its very fast too. But it works better on Windows OS. Linux isn't too good for game emulators. Or better, linux isn't good for games. Java works great on linux, but its very slow than C#. One example is L2 and Aion emulators made in Java. Too heavy =P

Fedora is a very nice linux os. i used it on my notebook, but it isn't for games :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can send me link to download a complete server-side?

看了你的源码,你是中国人嘛?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

看了你的源码,你是中国人嘛?

Check at first post https://forum.ragezone.com/f797/tera-project-tera-emulator-p5yl0-1055368-post8365520/#post8365520

C# is very nice language and its very fast too. But it works better on Windows OS. Linux isn't too good for game emulators. Or better, linux isn't good for games. Java works great on linux, but its very slow than C#. One example is L2 and Aion emulators made in Java. Too heavy =P

Fedora is a very nice linux os. i used it on my notebook, but it isn't for games :p

it's possible when we use C++? I think it's better than java about memory management and memory leak.

Hum... I didn't try the emulator on VPS yet, but i've already connected 2 clients on LAN and there aren't any lag.

You could check your VPS hardware (mem, processor ...) and your ping. How much is your ping?

If u are using windows, use on cdm command line on your computer: tracert YOUR_VPS_IP and check the ping.

My VPS Server Specs :
8 Core CPU
8 GB Ram
VGA 1GB
3D Acceleration Enable
Win 7 x64

I got blank Hop like this when type tracert ip_server

C:\Users\petruknisme>tracert ***.***.60.139

Tracing route to ***.***.**.139 over a maximum of 30 hops

1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms 10.10.10.10
2 1 ms 1 ms 6 ms ***.***.0.97
3 1 ms 4 ms 1 ms ***.**.***.175.******.net [***.***.32.225]
4 3 ms 2 ms 2 ms ***.***.27.129
5 3 ms 5 ms 2 ms ***.***.36.90]
6 2 ms 2 ms 2 ms ***.***.50.50 <- Maybe this is router IP on Internet Data Center
7 * * * Request timed out.
8 * * * Request timed out.
9 * * * Request timed out.
10 * * * Request timed out.
11 * * * Request timed out.
12 * * * Request timed out.
13 * * * Request timed out.

What should i do? I want report this problem to Sysadmin but i dont know where is the problem and what should i say to sysadmin?

Thanks for your help guys :)

NB : * is censored IP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Tera: Exiled Realm of Arborea server update 200415

Hello, why can't I compile the source code with errors.

警告 1 未能解析此引用。未能找到程序集“MySql.Data”。请检查磁盘上是否存在该程序集。 如果您的代码需要此引用,则可能出现编译错误。 Tera
警告 2 未能解析此引用。未能找到程序集“NLog”。请检查磁盘上是否存在该程序集。 如果您的代码需要此引用,则可能出现编译错误。 Tera
警告 3 未能解析此引用。未能找到程序集“protobuf-net”。请检查磁盘上是否存在该程序集。 如果您的代码需要此引用,则可能出现编译错误。 Tera
警告 4 未能解析此引用。未能找到程序集“Scs”。请检查磁盘上是否存在该程序集。 如果您的代码需要此引用,则可能出现编译错误。 Tera
错误 5 未能找到类型或命名空间名称“MySql”(是否缺少 using 指令或程序集引用?) E:\TERA\tera_emulator_4020修复\Tera\Emulador\20042015\GameServerSource\Data\DAO\GuildDAO.cs 1 7 Tera
错误 6 未能找到类型或命名空间名称“MySql”(是否缺少 using 指令或程序集引用?) E:\TERA\tera_emulator_4020修复\Tera\Emulador\20042015\GameServerSource\Data\DAO\SkillsDAO.cs 2 7 Tera
错误 7 未能找到类型或命名空间名称“MySql”(是否缺少 using 指令或程序集引用?) E:\TERA\tera_emulator_4020修复\Tera\Emulador\20042015\GameServerSource\Data\DAO\DAOManager.cs 2 7 Tera
错误 8 未能找到类型或命名空间名称“MySql”(是否缺少 using 指令或程序集引用?) E:\TERA\tera_emulator_4020修复\Tera\Emulador\20042015\GameServerSource\Data\DAO\PlayerDAO.cs 3 7 Tera
错误 9 未能找到类型或命名空间名称“MySql”(是否缺少 using 指令或程序集引用?) E:\TERA\tera_emulator_4020修复\Tera\Emulador\20042015\GameServerSource\Data\DAO\QuestDAO.cs 4 7 Tera
错误 10 未能找到类型或命名空间名称“MySql”(是否缺少 using 指令或程序集引用?) E:\TERA\tera_emulator_4020修复\Tera\Emulador\20042015\GameServerSource\Data\DAO\InventoryDAO.cs 4 7 Tera
错误 11 未能找到类型或命名空间名称“MySql”(是否缺少 using 指令或程序集引用?) E:\TERA\tera_emulator_4020修复\Tera\Emulador\20042015\GameServerSource\Data\DAO\AccountDAO.cs 4 7 Tera
错误 12 未能找到类型或命名空间名称“ProtoBuf”(是否缺少 using 指令或程序集引用?) E:\TERA\tera_emulator_4020修复\Tera\Emulador\20042015\GameServerSource\Data\Cache.cs 8 7 Tera
错误 13 未能找到类型或命名空间名称“ProtoBuf”(是否缺少 using 指令或程序集引用?) E:\TERA\tera_emulator_4020修复\Tera\Emulador\20042015\GameServerSource\Data\Data.cs 18 7 Tera
错误 14 未能找到类型或命名空间名称“Hik”(是否缺少 using 指令或程序集引用?) E:\TERA\tera_emulator_4020修复\Tera\Emulador\20042015\GameServerSource\Network\Messages\KeyMessage.cs 1 7 Tera
错误 15 未能找到类型或命名空间名称“Hik”(是否缺少 using 指令或程序集引用?) E:\TERA\tera_emulator_4020修复\Tera\Emulador\20042015\GameServerSource\Network\Messages\GameMessage.cs 1 7 Tera
错误 16 未能找到类型或命名空间名称“NLog”(是否缺少 using 指令或程序集引用?) E:\TERA\tera_emulator_4020修复\Tera\Emulador\20042015\GameServerSource\Utils\Log.cs 2 7 Tera

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sure:

- Source + Web + NeoLauncher.

All change that i made on code i've comment on it: just search for diego00 ; diegobh in project.

i'm geting this error when try to build
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\12.0\bin\Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets(1697,5): warning MSB3245: Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "MySql.Data". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors.
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\12.0\bin\Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets(1697,5): warning MSB3245: Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "NLog". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors.
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\12.0\bin\Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets(1697,5): warning MSB3245: Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "protobuf-net". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors.
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\12.0\bin\Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets(1697,5): warning MSB3245: Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "Scs". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors.
1> Tera -> C:\Users\demon\Desktop\Tera\Emulador\20042015\build\GameServer\Tera.exe

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

看了你的源码,你是中国人嘛?

是的

俄罗斯

Guys, try to use original 20.04 to compile (i've not tested diego's sources)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'm geting this error when try to build
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\12.0\bin\Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets(1697,5): warning MSB3245: Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "MySql.Data". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors.
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\12.0\bin\Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets(1697,5): warning MSB3245: Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "NLog". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors.
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\12.0\bin\Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets(1697,5): warning MSB3245: Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "protobuf-net". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors.
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\12.0\bin\Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets(1697,5): warning MSB3245: Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "Scs". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors.

how to fix this error?

Reaction score
how to fix this error?

seems your references are not included..

click in the project explorer > references > they should have a yellow symbol not integrated...
right click > add references... search gameserver directory and add the missing .dlls

after that it shoudl compile fine

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi tasty ur emu update fix2 have a error, i have 15minutes playing and atack system are lagg again

u can chek enther my tera i have a dedicated 64gb de ram, , and bandwhit real

try enter to account test test

using login p5ylo

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
是的

俄罗斯

guys, try to use original 20.04 to compile (i've not tested diego's sources)

可以告诉我你的qq号嘛,有些问题方便和你请教。

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
seems your references are not included..

click in the project explorer > references > they should have a yellow symbol not integrated...
right click > add references... search gameserver directory and add the missing .dlls

after that it shoudl compile fine

thank you i will try.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Diego
what is your source changelog?

- Add the gm comand: !getset {class} {setLv} => You get all set (body, hand, foot and weapon) for a class and level.
- More options on comand !mount => You can use now !mount ID to get only the mount that you want and !mount list to list all mounts ids.
- Change some city names on adm command !go that was wrote wrong and correct one teleport coords.
- All new character gets a random mount on character creation.
- GM can use !unstuck too.

I think its all. Just search for diego00 ; diegobh on the project. I've commented the source and put the original for you knew exactely what i've changed on code ^^

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Diego00, i had the problem after teleport to lumbertown, too. Stucked!
Unstuck doesn't work. But when you mount a horse, you can jump out to the field. :)
Thank you for the new coordinates.

Have a nice day
bluebyte

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
LostYouth, 211597391

什么问题?
Ок.

bluebyte, because Unstuck not work for gm.
this is changed in last rev (maybe in 20.04, i'm not remembering)

AdminCommands.Add("unstuck", new Unstuck());

//User commands:

UserCommands.Add("unstuck", new Unstuck());

>>>>

using System;
using Communication;
using Communication.Logic;
using Data.Interfaces;
using Tera.Services;

namespace Tera.AdminEngine.AdminCommands
{
class Unstuck : ACommand
{
public override void Process(IConnection connection, string msg)
{
try
{
/*if (msg.Length > 0)
{
if (msg == "!!!")
{*/
Global.TeleportService.ForceTeleport(connection.Player, TeleportService.IslandOfDawnSpawn);
return;
/*}

for (int i = 0; i < connection.Account.Players.Count; i++)
{
if (connection.Account.Players.PlayerData.Name.Equals(msg.Trim(), StringComparison.OrdinalIgnoreCase))
{
var player = connection.Account.Players;
Global.TeleportService.ForceTeleport(player, TeleportService.IslandOfDawnSpawn);
return;
}
}
}
else
PlayerLogic.Unstuck(connection);*/
}
catch
{
//Nothing
}
}