• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

(Tera Project) Tera Emulator by P5yl0 Update 140315

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone got attack lag issue too?
When server is up and i am trying to attack it's normal until 5minute after server is up and then attack lag/freeze again

i've already test on vps and real pc on lan but the problem still exist.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. get game account of last Client (NA, EU or RU which you like or want)
2. start play haha
3. catch (sniff opcodes with packet viewer from emulator forum section)
4. change values in source code to your client
>>>

network>opcodes

P.S. All i can say - too much work, you need stable and fast connection or this everything is useless.
Also you need to code many-many not discovered functions in new client, because some parts of login server is changed and server pass too.

Someone got attack lag issue too?
When server is up and i am trying to attack it's normal until 5minute after server is up and then attack lag/freeze again

i've already test on vps and real pc on lan but the problem still exist.

Well, have no suggestion.
Current laptop is : eight-core 8350, 32gb ram, just played an about 1 hour - there is nothing kinda you told.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. get game account of last Client (NA, EU or RU which you like or want)
2. start play haha
3. catch (sniff opcodes with packet viewer from emulator forum section)
4. change values in source code to your client
>>>

network>opcodes

P.S. All i can say - too much work, you need stable and fast connection or this everything is useless.
Also you need to code many-many not discovered functions in new client, because some parts of login server is changed and server pass too.

Well, have no suggestion.
Current laptop is : eight-core 8350, 32gb ram, just played an about 1 hour - there is nothing kinda you told.

Your server in localhost? or in other pc? No problem if in localhost.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello , Can someone help with this problem . thanks :)
I can't enter in the server , nothings happen when i click enter server
222 - (Tera Project) Tera Emulator by P5yl0 Update 140315 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
wrong client, download client from main post.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Whenever i run tera from GameServer folder and open 11101 in web it keeps closing connection to 127.0.0.1:11101.. how can i fix this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so the error that i get is beucause i use vps no localhost

nope. I've already connected clients from anothers pcs than host using my network.

TeraEmulator_1725

use this version to connect from a hosted pc

nope. TeraEmulator_1725 is too old.

Which version should i use? Temu version,TeraEmulator_1725 or TeraEmulator_2117a?
Thanks

none. You should use the version of this first post (Revision 200415 Fix 2), by tastyshots or my version with a little chances from tastyshots's source.

Just follow the first''s topic guide and you will be fine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
none. You should use the version of this first post (Revision 200415 Fix 2), by tastyshots or my version with a little chances from tastyshots's source.

Just follow the first''s topic guide and you will be fine.

I already following that guide. I do not know why this happened to me. When i hosted server to another pc,server up until 5minute it will be normal but when after 5minute then this issue came again.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
can some one reupload the client patch file 1.0 The link appears to be broken.

FIXED It was my fault. I didnt read very well :)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Petruknisme, it's only your own issue and no one will solve this. This 2015 year and everything is changed is the world. No free support, nothing. If you don't have enough powerful machine for hosting - go free away or learn C#/C++ and fix this.
Because i have no this issues on my eight core server 24/7.

I'm currently busy with codign emulator for Counter-Strike Online 2, so this everything is only updated by diego currently.
I will back later here, i need to code my own packet viewer (i want to code multi emulator for every client)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
one question how do i remove the date base of my MySQL i did installed tera project before

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
this thread seems like it is all over the place and cant figure out what files to use exactly. There are multiple links. The 1725 one dont have a login server so there is no way to login. The most up to date one dont seem to allow you to connect to the loginserver for me very well. The instructions are poorly wrote etc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this thread seems like it is all over the place and cant figure out what files to use exactly. There are multiple links. The 1725 one dont have a login server so there is no way to login. The most up to date one dont seem to allow you to connect to the loginserver for me very well. The instructions are poorly wrote etc

just look on First post use the 200415 fix 2 and onTera-client and patch it using Client Patch v. 1.0(it contains Hex tool to edit Tera-localhost.exe if you want to play on LAN/ONLINE) and use neo launcher or make your own launcher like mine
EvilEva - (Tera Project) Tera Emulator by P5yl0 Update 140315 - RaGEZONE Forums

one question how do i remove the date base of my MySQL i did installed tera project before

when using 127.0.0.1/phpadmin select database then click delete or when using navicat add your mysql info(ip,port,usertname is root) no password when using xammp default setting then connect your database right click on tera db and click delete(x)

BUGS that I encountered
On First Launch/login on Client I cant enter on Server
While playing about 45 mins the Key "F" doesnt work to enteract on NPC

Last edited:
Back