Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

That mini heart attack...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You know what the worse feeling is?
When you're checking out stuff on your Xbox or Play Station 3 platform and you click confirm purchase on accident; then it confirms the purchase and you realize your parents credit card was on there from a previous time they rented a movie.. You may be asking "how the hell did you "accidentally" click confirm purchase, well; I'm stupid.. Lets leave it at that. Oops. Looks like I owe $60. :') At least I got the game I've wanted for some time now "The Last Of Us."

Any good reviews/positive details about the game so I could take my mind off what'll happen when I tell them? :'3

Dun' goofed!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The game is good but... How does one accidently click on confirm purchase, even someone stupid couldn't do that. Isn't there like a page before 'confirm purchase' pops up?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The game is good but... How does one accidently click on confirm purchase, even someone stupid couldn't do that. Isn't there like a page before 'confirm purchase' pops up?

Yeah, it was 8AM and I was running on no sleep, I was probably being stupid and wanted to see if it would work for some odd reason..

I would probably beat you with the xbox 'till you learn.

I'd then get up and beat the poop out of you cause you'd be considered an abusive parent. :)

I'm sort of 16 so I don't think my parents would dare beat me.

Also, I'm paying them back because I'm not that irresponsible.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, if it was an truly accident that must mean you have the money to pay for it yourself ;P

Yes, yes I do. I was just saving it for airsoft, but f*ck me. I can earn it another way.

f793
Reaction score
Yeah, it was 8AM and I was running on no sleep, I was probably being stupid and wanted to see if it would work for some odd reason..

I'd then get up and beat the poop out of you cause you'd be considered an abusive parent. :)

I'm sort of 16 so I don't think my parents would dare beat me.

Also, I'm paying them back because I'm not that irresponsible.

Tyler beating is free :D:

4 Beta

If you see this, that means it's 1-6 AM for me...

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lmao Lee would roundhouse kick your head clean off your shoulders before you knew he was even in your room!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would probably beat you with the xbox 'till you learn.
Hahahahahaha! That is one of the best replys I've seen in awhile.

And If your crying child abuse at 16, you should be in a home lol... Then you'll get your butt beat daily :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hahahahahaha! That is one of the best replys I've seen in awhile.

And If your crying child abuse at 16, you should be in a home lol... Then you'll get your butt beat daily :p

I love how you think child abuse is funny, ignorant penis. I know a lot of 16 year old who get abused physically and emotionally, but none the less; half of you are dicks on here. So I don't care too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back