Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

That mini heart attack...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
Funny that you make a mistake, you feel bad about it and you just have to share it with everybody so that you can rant back at some trolls.

Yeah, you need to chill down mate.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Funny that you make a mistake, you feel bad about it and you just have to share it with everybody so that you can rant back at some trolls.

Yeah, you need to chill down mate.

I am chill? I already implied that I got the refund and still have the game and what not. I don't care what annoying trolls gotta say. xD

Reaction score
I am chill? I already implied that I got the refund and still have the game and what not. I don't care what annoying trolls gotta say. xD

What we can see here, coming from this young lady, is a great example of "chill rage". The old chestnut, "I'm not raging but I'll be as passive aggressive as possible, hurrah! Come, my high horse, let me get upon you!"

Then the cool kid takes a drink to find we swapped their orange with DTB's piss.

Side note: DTB's piss is actually really expensive in March and April every year, like seriously, I have no idea why.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What we can see here, coming from this young lady, is a great example of "chill rage". The old chestnut, "I'm not raging but I'll be as passive aggressive as possible, hurrah! Come, my high horse, let me get upon you!"

Then the cool kid takes a drink to find we swapped their orange with DTB's piss.

Side note: DTB's piss is actually really expensive in March and April every year, like seriously, I have no idea why.

TylerTurton - That mini heart attack... - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I seriously think you have problems reading stuff. You got to keep the game yet got a refund? Wtf?

Yes, I worked my magic. I seriously think YOU have a problem reading stuff. :') as I mentioned a few posts above you repeated exactly what I said...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes, I worked my magic. I seriously think YOU have a problem reading stuff. :') as I mentioned a few posts above you repeated exactly what I said...

All I saw a few posts up was you promising to beat the poop out of exy, a guy who has a black belt in martial arts.(I believe)

/I am out

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
All I saw a few posts up was you promising to beat the poop out of exy, a guy who has a black belt in martial arts.(I believe)

/I am out

Did I say I'd promise? And I don't care much for exy.

/See you later

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
First of all and last of all you are very ignorant.

You may just want to leave the forum if your are lacking respect and you only come here to try to be the troll and try to be all ignorant to everyone we just don't need you.

As well that you are a idiot.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Enough! You have no respect at all for people who are awesome on this forum.

Plus your parents are retarded for trusting their idiot child with their bank details to 'accidently' click on purchase even though I am quite sure you would have to accidently click several times before the purchase was made. FYI, Exy could probably own you with only one finger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back