• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

The Official Taiwan SRO Server files v1.258 // CSRO-R Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Enyone have working querry to clear all old data from db (acc,char.fortress owners,guilds)?

EDIT:- Done use some vsro query+search for more :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Getting error on FarmManager
Code:
unhandled msg received CFarmManagerMainProcess : (Massive)Ack:0x306 (10), 32932195

And also error on GameServer
Code:
 An Exception occurred in CGame::ProcessMessage() MsgID : bc10

Skilleffect.txt file is absolutely failed, no effect works. if anyone have working skilleffect.txt file upload it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maby try to use vsro ?

Clue to delete old Characters _TradeBagInventory
_TradeEquipInventory
_CharTrijobSafeTrade
_CharTrijob
_CharAlchemy_MK_Recipe
_CharSkill
_CharSkillMastery
_Inventory
_InventoryForAvatar
_TimedJob
_TrainingCamp
_GuildMember
_Friend
_Memo
_Char
_ChestInfo
_Chest
_TempChest
_OpenMarket
_AccountJID

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
anything new guys? any new bug found? something i can help you with?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Isoline, siege dungeon crashing on my server... in vsro files it's cause of pk2 error or database?
havent got a chance to test the siege dungeon, but post your error messages from the modules, you must have did something wrong, make sure the region is enabled at first, also elaborate more about the problem

on another matter, if anyone has found another bugs/glitches/errors, please let me know, i'd be happy to help, kinds regards Isoline.

the Vsro Dont have dungeon for that your client crash
Waxy, these dungeons doesnt work in vsro? your sure?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
which data.pk2 software u use to extract? i tried 2 but only can extract file by file

btw this version ofd 2008 r2 is ok for this release?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
which data.pk2 software u use to extract? i tried 2 but only can extract file by file

btw this version ofd 2008 r2 is ok for this release?

yes mssql 2008r2 works as well..

Reaction score
havent got a chance to test the siege dungeon, but post your error messages from the modules, you must have did something wrong, make sure the region is enabled at first, also elaborate more about the problem

on another matter, if anyone has found another bugs/glitches/errors, please let me know, i'd be happy to help, kinds regards Isoline.

Waxy, these dungeons doesnt work in vsro? your sure?
EDIT : If i used /warp command to go to there, my client didn't crash...not like when i teleporting to it

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
EDIT : If i used /warp command to go to there, my client didn't crash...not like when i teleporting to it
there has to to be some error generated i cant go on on a limb here >.>

Reaction score
there has to to be some error generated i cant go on on a limb here >.>
Im not able to achieve it, So I do not know what is really wrong, is it teleport files?

Isoline, How to change 2hours and 28 minutes to 28days?
Isoline - The Official Taiwan SRO Server files v1.258 // CSRO-R Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Back