• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

The Official Taiwan SRO Server files v1.258 // CSRO-R Server Files

Reaction score
There is 2 problems in (Jangan and Bandit), Gate pulleys are too far from guild's owner to press on it to open the doors.

paradise1003, Could you say how you fixed the crash of learn recipes

I don't see Obstacles, it's appearing only in fortress time right?

Reaction score
I'm going to look into these fortress war stuff, i haven't tested it yet
Siege fortress wars dungeons still bugged. I generated it, after i want to try by joining it, it's just only cost you 600K of gold and 3K of GP
Isoline - The Official Taiwan SRO Server files v1.258 // CSRO-R Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

i try to fix ftw towers and gates and heart
whene in made all in this : http://forum.ragezone.com/f722/fix-fortress-bug-edited-solution-794161/

have crash in ftw area when i make teleport to ftw area

any one can help about that or have table : _SiegeFortressStruct not have this crash .
----
second

Caravan --> i need to know when appeared or - i can appeared with my self or not - and i can change spawn time for caravan or not ?
Use my lines.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Caosfox, DC button doesn't work, have you fixed it? @Isoline, please release the fix of dc button.
the fix is not a normal client termination, its simple - that when you disconnected => client terminates immediatly, better from the annoying button that doesnt work, if you guys still want it, i'll upload. (it will not be just like vsro)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Is the cause of the button not working a packet issue or something? Because if it is can't you just change the packets sent?
i did'nt try to figure out whats the real cuas of the problem, in olly seems like dc is handled differently in tsro, and it looks like they neglected the part of the client, so i just altered the codecave of the dc to terminate the client, immediately, if client is disconnected.
here is the old fix i made:
https://mega.co.nz/#!OMtlAAJK!HWKrdWn028mMbyPjcNpyQB0eSynNbeYxCG1KN8pnWVE

Reaction score
It's almost solved now, Thanks for your work ~ btw I think this will be better than disconnect button.

@Isoline ~ I want help in this, i will explain... If i pressed to enter the cave, it's stuck on loading screen and then crash, I thought that the problem was from teleportdata or teleportbuilding or teleportlink... and i checked them several times but I can not find a solution.
Isoline - The Official Taiwan SRO Server files v1.258 // CSRO-R Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It's almost solved now, Thanks for your work ~ btw I think this will be better than disconnect button.

@Isoline ~ I want help in this, i will explain... If i pressed to enter the cave, it's stuck on loading screen and then crash, I thought that the problem was from teleportdata or teleportbuilding or teleportlink... and i checked them several times but I can not find a solution.
well, for starters, Extract Data.pk2 from my client, to the Data folder.
never tried to teleport to there before, but it shouldn't be hard to fix, sniff arround.

In the Emperor name
Loyal Member
Reaction score
weird, using your db + your client, cave works ok

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
weird, using your db + your client, cave works ok
this is what happeneds when some of you dont read my initial post, and use other links etc.. this is not vsro, use what i posted, dont look for other poop, dont use alternative links, what i posted is the original stuff, and you shoudn't experience any problems.

Reaction score
Any benefits of using gameguard module?

Getting error on FarmManager
Code:
unhandled msg received CFarmManagerMainProcess : (Massive)Ack:0x306 (10), 32932195

And also error on GameServer
Code:
 An Exception occurred in CGame::ProcessMessage() MsgID : bc10

Skilleffect.txt file is absolutely failed, no effect works. if anyone have working skilleffect.txt file upload it.

Fortress cave works fine now.

Last edited:
Back