• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

The world is awesome!

Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yeah because getting into a 2 on 1 knife fight is always a wonderful idea

listen, OP, seriously. You did the right thing. It's not worth risking your life over replaceable material possessions.

Just giving him a suggestion for if anything worse happens, if they actually try to attack him.

All is well...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
did you just advise somebody to fight against two armed attackers using techniques they learned... on the internet?
I lol'ed
I've been in two attempted muggings. Emphasis on "attempted" as they got away with nothing. This was before I had the balls to fight back but not before I had the balls to not give them anything.
I will give you one thing though there were two knives as there was only one knife in one of the situations.

Congratz on not dieing though. I think if the guys were much bigger than me I would have given them the stuff too. Normally the knives are for show though. Take comfort in knowing that if they did kill you there is little likeliness that they would be caught if there were no witnesses.

I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
[youtubevid]2REG3-Wb5gM[/youtubevid]

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This is why I never walk home.If I was being mugged I hit them with my purse.Seriously it's that hard, I have a brick inside my purse for protection.If they do take my purse they can have what's inside my CC that can be canceled,extra pair of skirt,a brick, a Hershey bar,water bottle,cell phone that I can cancel the service,some old receipt.

Reaction score
Good move there moofin. Hey, why don't you get your self an electric gadget. I forgot the name of that for-security-equipment but i guess you have an idea of what i'm telling here. It's intended for self defense usually for girls but hey boys can use it too.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good move there moofin. Hey, why don't you get your self an electric gadget. I forgot the name of that for-security-equipment but i guess you have an idea of what i'm telling here. It's intended for self defense usually for girls but hey boys can use it too.

a tazer u mean. also pepper spray works lol

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You should've just ran, there not gonna stab you infront of a whole group of people where there will be witnesses.

Reaction score
Man, your optimism inspires me. You did the right thing, I would've done the same. People who say they would run, or fight back, I seriously doubt you would. You'd be pissin' in your boots, as would I.

Brilliant attitude Steade, we can all learn something.

Reaction score
that sucks buddy, Tell the police. or take matters in your own hand. Hopefully they'll come back again and you'll be prepared :p. My mate had this experience around Sept last year. instead there was 6 of them and they just bashed him for his cash. However he knew one of them.. and he rounded up all of us. and we got everything back and a little bit more.. I don't talk to them anymore anyway. cant really trust them. Anyway, My opinion is that if you are able to find them or your think they'd be in the area for a while.. you'd get more satisfaction for letting them have it.. :D.

Also another thing.. it takes a lot of balls for someone to stab another person unless your that desperate or that Ducking crazy.. I have ran from 2 different crews that try to mob you.. however I'm a confident and fast runner :p and recently have a new attitude not to take poop from no one.. no matter what.. its caused me a few bruises but a lot of respect.

but the way you took it is still fine. Safe and simple :p less chance of getting stabbed. So thinking smart that was the best way to handle it.

blahblahblah im rather intoxicated :}}}}}}}}}}:eek:tt:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeap, nobody would have done any different, as much as I would like to say that I would retreat to the armoury, return and blow them limb from limb that simply isn't true.

30 Seconds.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'mma sheep along and tell you, you did a great job doing what you were told.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
K there are situations and responses, I have a few questions.

1: were there anyone within eye distance?
2: do you belive you were in a safe area
3: did you report anything cause odds are they knew your routine or "life anal blasted you"
4: how far did you stay from the mugging"
5: gain wrist control, Have a firm grip, Then pull out your gun.... that's it man.... that's it...

Reaction score
I would have run. Even with over 9 years of both karate and Muay Thai training, 2v1 and having both of them armed with knives is never going to end well. Unless they want to throw their knives, not alot they can do if you chose to run. What can i say, I'm a materialistic person, I'd rather have fought them than give up my stuff.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
I would have run. Even with over 9 years of both karate and Muay Thai training, 2v1 and having both of them armed with knives is never going to end well. Unless they want to throw their knives, not alot they can do if you chose to run. What can i say, I'm a materialistic person, I'd rather have fought them than give up my stuff.

I agree. Even though I am terrible at running I would still run fast enough to get somewhere safer, or find a weapon.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea that was probably the right thing to do, btw where was this?
This world so awesome that it gave me cancer =/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would of chucked them a dolla and just ran.

Would you? would you? or are you just saying that
Cuz I really doubt if you were put up by knife point you would act like a smartass xD I certainty wouldnt

Reaction score
I would have fleed like i never fleed before

Be like 'yo yo yoooooo what you gunna do i'll bring out my glock out on you' then go and pretend your going to go get it from your bag and just run your butt off
It's a risk if you suck at timing

Anyways, your move was smart, atleast your alive mate, stuff can be bought back with time, but life has only one time so don't mess with it

Back