Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The world is awesome!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would have fleed like i never fleed before

Be like 'yo yo yoooooo what you gunna do i'll bring out my glock out on you' then go and pretend your going to go get it from your bag and just run your butt off
It's a risk if you suck at timing

Anyways, your move was smart, atleast your alive mate, stuff can be bought back with time, but life has only one time so don't mess with it

Do you mean I would Flee or Fled? lol Id fleed like i never fleed before xD
What if they like throw the knife
--
Also I always wonder if robbers would really hurt some1 if thats what they had to do to get the money not that I would want to find out xD but like dont ch'ya wonder if small town robbers would really follow through

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i doubt they can throw a knife like on the movies, even if they could u would be running so fast.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i doubt they can throw a knife like on the movies, even if they could u would be running so fast.

I know but you never know plus he was on a bike he would have to get off the bike then run which would give them enough time to either get a clean shot or to grab him before he could get away

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
the fact that you describe people as having 'levels' tells me you don't really know much about real life.

nice conclusion but wrong again. Define real life for me, something outside that isnt programmed? hmm, strange little boy, becuase it just so happens that the real life you so call think you see is an illusion created by millions of people.

1. The illusion of society isnt real, its whatever we say or agree it is.
2. The illusion of value isnt real either, its whatever we say or agree it is.
3. The illusion of possession isnt real as well, its whatever we say or agree it is.

To my extensive knowledge, id refer to you thinking that because i said level, refering to advancement of body and mind combined which makes the core essence of a person, is wrong because your mind defaults to the game. hmm, You can say that when you learn something you gain experience, and when you dont learn something or fail something you lose that experience.

You prolly still wont get it, but thats ok, i wouldnt want to waste more RZ space defending my point of view. Search for what people believe in, some of the asian countries believe in some pretty weird stuff, but then again knowledge and life has always been subjective and full of illusions people before us have created.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nice conclusion but wrong again. Define real life for me, something outside that isnt programmed? hmm, strange little boy, becuase it just so happens that the real life you so call think you see is an illusion created by millions of people.

1. The illusion of society isnt real, its whatever we say or agree it is.
2. The illusion of value isnt real either, its whatever we say or agree it is.
3. The illusion of possession isnt real as well, its whatever we say or agree it is.

To my extensive knowledge, id refer to you thinking that because i said level, refering to advancement of body and mind combined which makes the core essence of a person, is wrong because your mind defaults to the game. hmm, You can say that when you learn something you gain experience, and when you dont learn something or fail something you lose that experience.

You prolly still wont get it, but thats ok, i wouldnt want to waste more RZ space defending my point of view. Search for what people believe in, some of the asian countries believe in some pretty weird stuff, but then again knowledge and life has always been subjective and full of illusions people before us have created.

none of this changes the fact that taking on two strangers armed with knives using techniques you learned on youtube is going to get you stabbed.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You gotta be a crazy mofo to run from a gun :closedeyes:

Don't you mean Bizzarro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
[youtubevid]2REG3-Wb5gM[/youtubevid]
Oh yeah xD All he had to do was pull out his gun to avoid being mugged.
"Hes scared of the gun! He thinks it might shot him."
xD

I would have just ran as fast as I could. I wouldn't even look back.

but also are you in a good shape to run?
If not then I guess I wouldn't advise it, but I can sure run as fast as hell especially if my life is at risk.

Reaction score
Yeah that happened to me once when this kid just jacked my iTouch and ran off a bus I was on.
Not armed though, so I was able to run after the bastard and get it back.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Glad to see you're OK Moofin, despite your belongings being stolen. I've had experience of the scenario myself, before I joined RZ, but there was only one man. Luckily, I was trained in what to do in situations like these (karate :p:); keep your face expressionless, show no fear even though you might be shitting yourself, speak in a calm manner, but at the same time, make it sound firm, and ask for your belongings back. If he lunges for you, grab his wrist, twist it, uppercut in the face, knee in the stomach, and you're done.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Glad to see you're OK Moofin, despite your belongings being stolen. I've had experience of the scenario myself, before I joined RZ, but there was only one man. Luckily, I was trained in what to do in situations like these (karate :p:); keep your face expressionless, show no fear even though you might be shitting yourself, speak in a calm manner, but at the same time, make it sound firm, and ask for your belongings back. If he lunges for you, grab his wrist, twist it, uppercut in the face, knee in the stomach, and you're done.

You were trained to do that but did you actually do it xD
btw how many years has ragezone been around for cuz it says Dan joined in the late 80s ?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You were trained to do that but did you actually do it xD
btw how many years has ragezone been around for cuz it says Dan joined in the late 80s ?
Well, I didn't stand there and let him rip my guts out did I? :mellow:
Buy a gun. :)
Look at that like this: Intelext jumps at Moofin with a knife. Moofin puts hand in pocket to draw out gun. By the time he actually does pull it out, he could have a big gap in his whatsit.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
smart decision else I think they would have killed you

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thatd b pretty stupid to kill some1 in front of a buncha people especially over a cell phone that will probably get cancel and iTouch and idk how much money he had which cant be a fortune

Back