• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Think you deserve a BLACK username? Post why..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cause this topics been going on for like 2 weeks and I dont think anyone got a black name yet

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
is this like a end-of-the-month contest?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cause this topics been going on for like 2 weeks and I dont think anyone got a black name yet

A person named settler11 or something got it, he posted on page 2 of this thread. His name became [hidden] and rank was Mental. Lasted for 1 week only.

Atleast Die Trying...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1/10 I guess. More to come. JUST KEEP POSTING WHY YOU GET IT! I think i deserve a black name because im an asian that think he is a black.

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I deserve the black name because I've got the magic in me. Everytime I touch that track it turns into gold. Everybody knows I've got the magic in me. When I hit the floor the girls come snappin at me. Everybody wants the best of magic magic magic magic magic (you get the idea).

Atleast Die Trying...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I deserve the black because I've got the black in me. Everytime I touch that watch it goes into my pocket. Everybody knows I've got the black in me. When I hit the floor the girls try to holla at me. Everybody wants the best black black black black person in me. (you get the idea).

Fixed it for yah buddy

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I thought you were banned like a month or two ago lol?

lol I remember that and I think it was more than that. Something about him and Exy or Crash or some high up got into an argument and he got banned for it. Guess it got reversed.

Back