Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Top quest bug

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi!

Ok guy's i have been using this forum for a couple of weeks now and have decided to join as ive not been able to find anythink on this topic...(My Priavte server V2.0)

So when i do a quest it updates and show ive done the quest and everything is fine except the fatc that when i do quest in system i get weird forign wrighting and then in english says [npcproc] and i get no exp from the quest can anyone help me with this small matter would much apreciate it many thanks to you guy's here at ragezone i have had a lot of help from you guys and have my server runing at like 90-95% i think just this small bug i will post other bugs i find as i find them thanks a gain hope to here forom you soon all the best have fun making your own PServers too :thumbup:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
All You Have To Do Is Go Into Scripts/misscripts/missions.php(idk which mission your talking about so yah) and find the quest your doing and where says systemnotice for the quest your doing just change the wried writing inside the " " to whatever you want it to say when u complete the quest.. but most new files now dont have all those errors so u might have outdated files

Back