• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Top quest bug

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi!

Ok guy's i have been using this forum for a couple of weeks now and have decided to join as ive not been able to find anythink on this topic...(My Priavte server V2.0)

So when i do a quest it updates and show ive done the quest and everything is fine except the fatc that when i do quest in system i get weird forign wrighting and then in english says [npcproc] and i get no exp from the quest can anyone help me with this small matter would much apreciate it many thanks to you guy's here at ragezone i have had a lot of help from you guys and have my server runing at like 90-95% i think just this small bug i will post other bugs i find as i find them thanks a gain hope to here forom you soon all the best have fun making your own PServers too :thumbup:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
All You Have To Do Is Go Into Scripts/misscripts/missions.php(idk which mission your talking about so yah) and find the quest your doing and where says systemnotice for the quest your doing just change the wried writing inside the " " to whatever you want it to say when u complete the quest.. but most new files now dont have all those errors so u might have outdated files

Back