• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

ToyFork(A new maplestory source)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help error
ToyFork - ToyFork(A new maplestory source) - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, I downloaded, but as PirateOwh said, it say that the acc is not registered :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, can you show me the bat error please?

Its not a bat error, its just say the acc is not registered when its registered.

EDIT: If you ask me, I think you did something wrong when you deleted the guest login.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Its not a bat error, its just say the acc is not registered when its registered.

EDIT: If you ask me, I think you did something wrong when you deleted the guest login.

Guest login has nothing to do with this.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Toyfork!!! Download Link Pls!!! D: I cant use Tortoise SVN... i tried alot -.- my comp doesnt support! D:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ToyFork - ToyFork(A new maplestory source) - RaGEZONE Forums

i placed worldserver.java in ToyFork\src\net\sf\odinms\net\world recompiled but still get this error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use the starter.bat.

i dont see one

i have launch_channel.bat, launch_login, launch_server, launch_world, maplepcap, MBean.

unless you mean launch server.bat and in that case i has tried that and it gave the same error.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ToyFork, your going to start poop with me? Please kid.

First of all, all your come backs have to do with Dan's comebacks. "OMGAWD ROLEX KURN I'M S0 K00L", you pretended to be a girl. When your actually a boy named Ricky or some poop like that.

Yes, I'm signed to Universal. That's the biggest thing someone can do, your 13 years old while I'm making so much money when I'm rapping and selling albums and singles. Your a dumbass kid, I can compile easy. You happened to get trolled so many times it's not even funny, people hate on me why? I cannot answer that, they rip my poop and think they're cool your just a cat. A cat. You will never, ever be successful in life. You will just sit your obese butt playing the online game MapleStory. Get up fat boy, run. and stop hating on me you witch. I have done nothing wrong to you. I could leak your SVN, just google it. But I'm not like that, so don't start poop with me and I won't duck with you.
I will be waiting for my infraction.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont see one

i have launch_channel.bat, launch_login, launch_server, launch_world, maplepcap, MBean.

unless you mean launch server.bat and in that case i has tried that and it gave the same error.

Help PLEASE !! im in the same poop !!
:(:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't even log in because I get the unregistered user or the password is not correct. :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
further inspection of trying the launch server.bat it also gives me the same error with login server and channel server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got this error for sql
Code:
Script line: 812	You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ALTER TABLE `keymap` ENABLE KEYS */' at line 2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got this error for sql
Code:
Script line: 812	You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ALTER TABLE `keymap` ENABLE KEYS */' at line 2

just delete that line and it will work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back