• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

TravianX - V4.0.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah, we could talk on skype, i don't have msn but yahoo messenger. see ya

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

after a clean install... it gets me:

PHP:
Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\xampp\php\PEAR\Config.php on line 80

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\xampp\php\PEAR\Config.php on line 166

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\xampp\php\PEAR\Config\Container.php on line 111

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\xampp\php\PEAR\Config.php on line 80

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\xampp\php\PEAR\Config.php on line 166

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class Config in C:\xampp\php\PEAR\Config.php on line 44

how to fix that? 10x

cheers :thumbup1::eek:tt1:

Go into your xampp folder, then navigate to the "php" folder, after that just rename the "PEAR" folder to ex. "PEAR2"

Afterwards the pear poop wont be used and you will have no further issues with it.:sleep:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
"4.2 by ayman and it looks like it almost no bugs at all" ..lolf..u are idiot? i was on official beta of that version and is a poop

u are an idiot who dont know nothing about this project ,just stfu and dont bless dzoki cuz he doesnt make nothing. :thumbdown:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well 10x sir, i have folowed your advice and renamed PEAR folder to PEAR2...but now:

Code:
Warning: include(C:\xampp\php\PEAR\Config.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\travian\GameEngine\Session.php on line 11

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\travian\GameEngine\Session.php on line 11

Warning: include(C:\xampp\php\PEAR\Config.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\travian\GameEngine\Database.php on line 2

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\travian\GameEngine\Database.php on line 2

Notice: Use of undefined constant DB_TYPE - assumed 'DB_TYPE' in C:\xampp\htdocs\travian\GameEngine\Database.php on line 4

Notice: Use of undefined constant SQL_SERVER - assumed 'SQL_SERVER' in C:\xampp\htdocs\travian\GameEngine\Database\db_MYSQL.php on line 8

Notice: Use of undefined constant SQL_USER - assumed 'SQL_USER' in C:\xampp\htdocs\travian\GameEngine\Database\db_MYSQL.php on line 8

Notice: Use of undefined constant SQL_PASS - assumed 'SQL_PASS' in C:\xampp\htdocs\travian\GameEngine\Database\db_MYSQL.php on line 8

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No such host is known. in C:\xampp\htdocs\travian\GameEngine\Database\db_MYSQL.php on line 8

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: [2002] php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No such host is kn (trying to connect via tcp://SQL_SERVER:3306) in C:\xampp\htdocs\travian\GameEngine\Database\db_MYSQL.php on line 8

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No such host is known. in C:\xampp\htdocs\travian\GameEngine\Database\db_MYSQL.php on line 8
 php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No such host is known.

Errors over errors, i'll try to fix them somehow, but share some info with me cuz i'm new to XAMPP.... if you got the same issues and you're willing to help me, i thank you a lot :eek:tt1:

cheers :thumbup1:

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

after fixed some thing show only:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class Config in C:\xampp\php\PEAR\Config.php on line 44

i'll try to get wamp on it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok folks, i got it work :D but... see the attachments :)

cheers ;)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well 10x sir, i have folowed your advice and renamed PEAR folder to PEAR2...but now:

Code:
Warning: include(C:\xampp\php\PEAR\Config.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\travian\GameEngine\Session.php on line 11

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\travian\GameEngine\Session.php on line 11

Warning: include(C:\xampp\php\PEAR\Config.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\travian\GameEngine\Database.php on line 2

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\travian\GameEngine\Database.php on line 2

Notice: Use of undefined constant DB_TYPE - assumed 'DB_TYPE' in C:\xampp\htdocs\travian\GameEngine\Database.php on line 4

Notice: Use of undefined constant SQL_SERVER - assumed 'SQL_SERVER' in C:\xampp\htdocs\travian\GameEngine\Database\db_MYSQL.php on line 8

Notice: Use of undefined constant SQL_USER - assumed 'SQL_USER' in C:\xampp\htdocs\travian\GameEngine\Database\db_MYSQL.php on line 8

Notice: Use of undefined constant SQL_PASS - assumed 'SQL_PASS' in C:\xampp\htdocs\travian\GameEngine\Database\db_MYSQL.php on line 8

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: [2002] php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No such host is kn (trying to connect via tcp://SQL_SERVER:3306) in C:\xampp\htdocs\travian\GameEngine\Database\db_MYSQL.php on line 8

php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No such host is known.

Errors over errors, i'll try to fix them somehow, but share some info with me cuz i'm new to XAMPP.... if you got the same issues and you're willing to help me, i thank you a lot :eek:tt1:

cheers :thumbup1:

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

after fixed some thing show only:

i'll try to get wamp on it

Well... It worked for me, try move the PEAR folder to your desktop from the xampp folder. If it still doesent wor restore the pear folder. Also what xampp version are you using & are you running on 32 or 64 bit windows ?

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

use browser to google chrome :thumbup1:

firefox doesn't work - -

Stupid.

Firefox is the best free public browser, It can read poorly coded websites 500x better than chrome.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ingame Messages:
*Unread igm still stay "unread" to the sender.

Attack/Reinf:
*Cancel attack is not possible.
*Raid Oasis/Heroes ain't working
*Aren't you supposed to be able to choose target with the catapult.
*Casualties: When you defend an attack you dont see the enemies casualties, all casualties will be posted below your own troops (I had 8000 Praetor -> All died ->21.000 casualties -> 13.000 casualt = the attackers)
*When you send reinforcements it says normal attack to "village name"

Travian Plus:
* You cannot upgrade a building two levels when using travian plus "The workers are already at work."

Top 10 Medals (NOT WORKING BELOW) (Credits to NacrisRo)
*Top 10 Climbers
*Bonus: 3/5/10 times top 3 Climbers
*Bonus: 3/5/10 times in a row top 10 Attack
*Bonus: 3/5/10 times in a row top 10 Defence
*Bonus: 3/5/10 times in a row top 10 Climbers
*Bonus: 3/5/10 times in a row top 10 Robber

Buildings:
*Blacksmith is not working
*Armoury is not working
*Hero's Manson (Missing Sql column)
*If you get 6 Settlers you are able to build 2 villages

Alliance:
*There is an alliance with all players who hasn't joined a real alliance.
Where you can see if they are active or not. (allianz.php?aid=0)
*MySQL error while creating a alliance forum
*BBcode error while posting in alliance forums (smilies)
*You cannot see any reports from the other players in your alliance.
*When the alliance founder leave the alliance noone else get access to any alliance settings & the founder name is still left on the alliance "profile"

Units:
*Gauls "Trebuchet" cost too much crop to train. (not 100% sure)
*You can build a unit while its still in research.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is weird... this version have same errors as "ayman" and "traviancloneproject.tk" all 3 is the same ffs...

and 1 more bug

Preferences in profil dosent work

Trolololol
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is weird... this version have same errors as "ayman" and "traviancloneproject.tk" all 3 is the same ffs...

and 1 more bug

travianx is traviancloneproject.that is same script, i just renamed tcp to travianx.

and ayman just stole our work and claim it as hes own.me and dixie (marvin) made this srcipt.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well ok then i get it. Dzoki and marvin i should be happy if you guys fixed all the bugs =D but if you going to keep updating please do it in traviancloneproject.tk cuz travianX dosent work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does this version work for anyone lol? seems like everyone got error with this..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

and 1 more bug

Well download the newest TravianX 4.5.0, Its way better than ayman & its TravianX is a continuation of the travianclone .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello.
In this post you recommend to download the new version v4.5.0 TravianX:
http://forum.ragezone.com/6418670-post156.html
Where can I download it?
Travian clone was once where I had a VIP range (it ran Elmar). Then he was traviancloneproject - there also subsidizing - this time Dzoki.
TravianX he be released before the holidays - but we know - all domains and hosting Dzoki been blocked :(
Now here I found a thread about this project.

The answer - thank you very much in advance.

greetings

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do it right and you wont get any errors except not working buildings & stuff.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
problem instalation
Code:
Warning: fopen(include/constant.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/choosenn/public_html/travian/install/process.php on line 28

Can't open file: install\include\constant.php
i have permission 777 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back