Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tut] Setting Up Loong Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is exactly the same as I used so I do not think its march
I will shop around to see them comment that I find but most links are dead
its going to be the joy xD

Reaction score
lol wish i documented my changes better xD Had everything working fine before but now I cant log in

And as for the server closing problem... I have yet to have that problem... I left the exe from my release open all night last night to check and this morning it was still running

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol ok then good luck and keep us updated if you're new ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the server file, I start my server but the server appear as crowded and I can't login. I'm using the English client from the official server. Anyone know how to fix it?
The database and server are working very good, so maybe the Client has the problem.
Which client are you using?
Thanks,

Reaction score
Code:
[service]
port		=	4221			;与GMServer通讯端口

[server]
path		=	C:\MMORPG - Serverfiles\Loong Online\Loong Server\Servers	;服务端可执行文件路径
world_name	=	LoongWorld.exe		;世界服务器文件名
login_name	=	LoginServer.exe		;登陆服务器文件名
db_name		=	LoongDB.exe		;DB服务器文件名

This is the RTService.ini from your server files and I don't see a LoginWorld_1 or LoginServer3

Reaction score
I edited the filenames of the exes. I can't see the full configuration for some reason on mobile browser it cuts most of code boxes off

But path should point to the directory your server files exes are in.
And worldname should be the exe name for world server, login_name the exe name for loginserver And DB_name the name of your DB server exe

Hope this helps sorry if this is how you have it LOL I'll check later from a PC

Reaction score
the spaces in "C:\MMORPG - Serverfiles\Loong Online\Loong Server\Servers" may cause you trouble try putting the files into a ir structure with no spaces or try adding "s before and after idk about this but normally you need "s on any dir listing with spaces

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
6.Start Server LoginServer3.exe > LoongBillServer.exe > LoongDB.exe > LoongWorld.exe(all located in the folder named server in the server files RAR)
hi and ty first!

are u sure its loongworld.exe? and not loongworld_1.exe? -->
but my problem is: i hav start all the "server".exe and in the window from longworld spams "connect to longbill....."
and i cant login i hav tried with the europe client :(
the rest seams to work fine :)
i will try the client from here and test it tomorrow.

ty

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back