Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tut] Setting Up Loong Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Goto your server folder -> data then replace your local, system and ui folders with these -

Also, make sure you are running all those exe's as administrator.
(Right-click -> Run as administrator)

Let's see if that will fix your problem.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
how much ram does this game take? as i only have 2 ram...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how much ram does this game take? as i only have 2 ram...
You should be able to play on 2GB ram, as long as you close all your other programs.

The servers use about 900mb on my machine and then the game another 400-500mb.

---------- Post added at 07:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 AM ----------

Add link to client files please.
Use the one from loong.cultureandchaosmmo.com (just remember to take the client.exe from another version)
I tried it and it works best for me. I tried the official one, update it and then make it english again, but then I get all sorts of errors :[

For all moderators, I am in no way affiliated with c&c, so I don't feel the above is advertising, it is my true honest opinion that their client is the easiest way to get started as I have tried the 001.cpk deploy and then convert back to english, didn't work.

Reaction score
The attached image shows that the server was successfully set up, right?
Or there's something wrong?
If yes, then, still I cannot connect to my server even tho used the patch files from Kreeate.
Refer to: http://forum.ragezone.com/f669/cant-connect-server-741672/

Those who are able to run their server properly & connected successfully, please guide me. ^^

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Have you got nginx set up and running? Have you put the patchinfo.txt and serverinfo.xml files in the html folder in nginx?

Check to see if your config files match mine :

Make sure you have the same here in login.ini

HuninHune - [Tut] Setting Up Loong Server - RaGEZONE Forums

If anyone else would like to try and help, please fee l free :thumbup:

Reaction score
Im using XAMPPLITE and put the xml & txt file into htdocs\ directory.

My Config seems to match yours.

Edit:
Still getting connection to server failed.
Used the Gamingo client (not patched).
Then patched it with the client files you provided.

Tested to connect using client from C&C. No avail as well.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm at a loss then. Maybe delete all your log files in server folder and start your server. Then try to login to game. Let the errors happen. Go check your log files or even post the logfiles here ( rar or zip them all ).

EDIT : Also try this. Make a new account in Navicat. Name : test Pass : 9D5EFA66C7DD0B12826E09E32A6A9D64
Pass is also test

HuninHune - [Tut] Setting Up Loong Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Reaction score
Its not database related as IT cannot connect to the server error.
There's something wrong with the configuration in my opinion which I happen not to find what caused it.

Because if its database problem (account problem), it should appear, account invalid.

The problem is the client not connecting to the servers WHILE the servers are 100% connecting to each other + connecting 100% to the database.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
have you tried configuring serverinfo.xml in your launcher folder? thats the file that instructs the game which ip to connect to

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<root>
<item name="Taishan" worldid="100101" borogh="EU" boroughrank="0" ip="127.0.0.1" port="4200" state="51" recommend="1" worldrank="" recorank="1" greenflag="" />
</root>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back