Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] Importing ELU.ANI Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You don't need to make a ani export thats only if you lazy to do the steps by steps and for the bones it gets export by it self once you finish the steps all you need to do it look at ijji's model and basically you would know what to do and the ani part takes the longest to do so even if you have a ani exporter i'm sure you won't get far with it and my friend made a ani export not saying his name for private reasons, but he export a perfectly fine set but he said he don't know if he wants to make another one took him forever xD. Oh and many of you I know won't believe me but thats you I know my facts :blush:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
exporting a working set isn't the same as exporting a new animation lol

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Tbh, I'm glad there isn't an animation exporter. It would just cause more harm than good, mostly because you can manipulate the speed of the animations, then use them on GunZ. Like tbf'ing easily using the 2004 beta animations.

Not even that, but if it is released, i can see amongst other things, people creating idiotic/ non logical things in gunz... practically creating a different game.

Not saying that creating your own animations is a bad thing, but i just can imagine what horny teenage boys who have no job and a lot of time would do to the game, its already raped to bits by their dumb models T.T.

In short, an ANI exporter just really wouldnt be a good idea for public release (but private hmmm)...

duck yeah.

@ Revolooshun - gj.

Back