Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Urban Gaming Client/Database/Source Code Only

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
enyone help me use tool leveledit

i alwasy bugtap

i done decrypt all file .*RCC

error.PNG - Urban Gaming Client/Database/Source Code Only - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thanks man .. you really help.. cheers :w00t:
zHpWRoL - Urban Gaming Client/Database/Source Code Only - RaGEZONE Forums

4QWt3D0 - Urban Gaming Client/Database/Source Code Only - RaGEZONE Forums

ogFEufl - Urban Gaming Client/Database/Source Code Only - RaGEZONE Forums

TOP TEN BUTTON NOT SHOWING RANK
ANY ONE KNOWS HOW TO ENABLE IT?
WHAT CPP OR h TO BE EDIT IN SOURCE CODE?
OR GUI PROBLEM?

grandran, top 10 is already included the source, you just need to uncomment those lines

WHERE OR WHAT CPP OR h TO EDIT THIS?
TIA ^_^

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Ì lövê ¥öµ!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
School War, Tower War, School Tower War, Capture the field
Haha, quite a mess in the source.

according to my memory, some of the "Tower war" sub function sharing "School War" net msg.
core function the "Tower war" got its own defines, but still little bit mess on variable naming, for example "GLTowerWars *pSW".

it is totally safe, to remove the "School War", but u have to be very very careful to done this.
and don't remove the sharing net msg / function, if u found any.

Yes, actually, i already share the key.

goto GLGaeaClient.cpp
check below message, u will find this vector "m_vecCtfRankInfoAll" is empty. and lead to no point will send to players when tyranny end.
Code:
if ( m_vecCtfRankInfoAll.size() != 0 )                {                    for(int i = 0; i < m_vecCtfRankInfoAll.size(); ++i )                    {                        STWP_RANK_INFO sPlayer = m_vecCtfRankInfoAll[i];                        if ( m_Character.GetCharID() == sPlayer.dwCharID )                        {                            GLMSG::SNETPC_REQ_TYRANNY_GETREWARD NetMsg;                            NetMsg.lnValue = 50;                            NETSEND(&NetMsg);                            break;                        }                    }                }

u might just change the vector as below, for testing purpose only. (as i mentioned before, is not safe done it like this. )

Code:
if ( m_vecCtfRankAll.size() != 0 )                {                    for(int i = 0; i < m_vecCtfRankAll.size(); ++i )                    {                        STWP_RANK sPlayer = m_vecCtfRankAll[i];                        if ( m_Character.GetCharID() == sPlayer.dwCharID )                        {                            GLMSG::SNETPC_REQ_TYRANNY_GETREWARD NetMsg;                            NetMsg.lnValue = 50;                            NETSEND(&NetMsg);                            break;                        }                    }                }

dwCharID is missing in structure "STWP_RANK", make sure u have added it & assign value to it, then above test function will work.

any tips for " dwCharID is missing in structure "STWP_RANK" ??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone here fixed the contribution points rolls back to the same value after u bought items from contribution shop when you relogin?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i already have :(
do you have facebook? can i pm you directly there?

i've already added ChaContribP what else am i missing?
can i get your fb to pm you directly there?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
check the declaration of chacontribp on s_COdbcGameChaGet.cpp you may check if the numbers is double like ::SQLGetData(pConn->hStmt, 58(this one right here for example ), SQL_C_LONG, &nChaContribP, 0, &cbChaContribP);
i already have :(
do you have facebook? can i pm you directly there?

i've already added ChaContribP what else am i missing?
can i get your fb to pm you directly there?

Reaction score
Who knows how to Fix bug skills? (A Summon, B Summon, C Summon)

Who can give fix for TW Ranking after TW finish? or in button Question mark in TW UI?

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
when enter the game, its suddenly log out, what did i miss? pls help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank u sir compiled succeeded next setting up the server

Back