Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Urban Gaming Client/Database/Source Code Only

Reaction score
TW Ranking not fix
Royal Rumble not Fix (Opponent not Red, CharSimplify not working inside, name not randomize letter)

Anyone know how to solve?

Thanks

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
how to enable the interface in tyranny wars and also the ranking?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone figured out the Obli E removing the Spiritual Spheres on it? Thanks in Advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try to put this code inside GLTowerWarsFieldMan::CheckWinner

//check capture here
int nSCORE[SW_SCHOOL_MAX] = { 0, 0, 0 };

SCHOOLWAR_TOWER_STATUS_MAP_ITER pos = sSchoolWAR.m_mapTowerStatus.begin();
SCHOOLWAR_TOWER_STATUS_MAP_ITER end = sSchoolWAR.m_mapTowerStatus.end();
for ( ; pos != end; pos++ )
{
const SSCHOOLWAR_TOWER_STATUS& sTOWER = pos->second;
if ( sTOWER.emHOLDER >= SW_SCHOOL_MAX ) continue;
nSCORE[sTOWER.emHOLDER] ++;
}

for( int i=0; i < SW_SCHOOL_MAX; ++ i )
{
if ( nSCORE >= 2 ) //Tyranny remark: means captured 2 tower or above = winner
{

//fix Tyranny Buff UI by edwin 20181028 ***** 1

if ( nSCORE == 2 )
{
GLMSG::SNET_TOWERWARS_DOBATTLEEND_AGT NetMsgAgentReqEnd;
NetMsgAgentReqEnd.dwID = dwID;
NetMsgAgentReqEnd.dwSCHOOL = i;
NetMsgAgentReqEnd.bEnd = true;
GLGaeaServer::GetInstance().SENDTOAGENT( &NetMsgAgentReqEnd );

GLMSG::SNETPC_SERVER_TOWERWARS_WINNER_AG NetMsgAgentWinner;
NetMsgAgentWinner.dwID = dwID;
NetMsgAgentWinner.wSCHOOL = i;
GLGaeaServer::GetInstance().SENDTOAGENT ( &NetMsgAgentWinner );
}
//fix Tyranny Buff UI by edwin 20181028 ***** 0
}
}

i already did this think but not in ::CheckWinner because there is no function like that in the src. but there is check capture and i already implemented your fix code but when i try it on game the result of 2 towers only captured is " No school winner " . i tought it would be who captured 2 tower will be the school winner.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
some items on NPC cant buy, and also in GMC no items inserted when you log in game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
tried to compile this using release a, im getting an error for fatal error cannot open hshield.lib
Does anyone encounter this ?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
rcc already decrypted before running mobnpc editor, then this pop, and also the file mob_ch_02.chf is already in skinobject i cheked it. so why still pop up?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
after compiling, there's a backdoor trace on serverfield. is this on the source ?? is it possible that the backdoor source is implemented on the source code? if it is. then this is an issue and should not be used in live server.

----------------------

As I am cleaning the source code, I found these keys.

"3skelepekpekwalastikkungpumitik*", "ikrkrcnnsdi#!@dodutrmthriu$#@!gr", "z!!3%^k98uijk65fN'*&^vvjd7sc957#^d1*k5&h$21^18@5cF7*33!2", "12ewa123wa3awW$#43@(#@*wu238wehWE834*hihj2@*9j93)*#$@jij", "TrojanNetworksAssassinNaASTIG!!!", "Ocram&FREIRIF%*#$#($#@FKXCXRFRSTheBest*%**RI#$#FDFD"

If you read it, you will notice something. But I'll leave the rest to everyone who will use this. I will clean the source from backdoors and if anyone wants it, let me know.

------- Update

Found the virus. When you extract this source, remove the folder of BugTrapServer.

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
after compiling, there's a backdoor trace on serverfield. is this on the source ?? is it possible that the backdoor source is implemented on the source code? if it is. then this is an issue and should not be used in live server.

----------------------

As I am cleaning the source code, I found these keys.

If you read it, you will notice something. But I'll leave the rest to everyone who will use this. I will clean the source from backdoors and if anyone wants it, let me know.

------- Update

Found the virus. When you extract this source, remove the folder of BugTrapServer.

nicely done bro.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has anyone encountered this ?

After logging in, the client will paused and turn to Not Responding. I've checked in server stats, it records the login but no errors.

Back