Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

v362 KMS Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Manage to understand how the game work after a few play.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can play locally using local.dll, but is there any way to connect to the specified IP, since my server is set up in the cloud?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone be able to fix the packet problem?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is the packet problem you are saying ?

What is the packet problem you are saying ?
like cashshop does not work,demian would crash and there are many more i dont remember now!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there are lots of things need to fix:
4.the keymap somehow always return to deflaut setting

This one happening to me when I have SUMMON and login out from game.
The first line code of REMOVESUMMON function in SummonHandler will crash.
Still looking on how to fix it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This one happening to me when I have SUMMON and login out from game.
The first line code of REMOVESUMMON function in SummonHandler will crash.
Still looking on how to fix it.
Ok,when you fix it please tell me! and by the way, my situation is just waiting a while and do nothing then it would come back to the deflaut setting ,so i dont think its related to SummonHandler.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The dist file does not exist. I need help from someone because it is difficult to organize the launch.bat file. Please show me mercy

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi I’d love to get this going and mess around with it, would you be able to add me on discord and help me set up Explicit#4543

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
*用翻譯機意思可能有點怪,所以保留原文 The meaning of using a translator may be a bit strange, so keep the original text

original:請問有人能解包MapleStory.exe嗎?打算翻譯,但很多字串都在MapleStory.exe裡面,不解包stredit讀取沒有看過dbg的教學,不過看不懂,也試過Themida腳本,不過不知道是不是過舊沒成功

translate:Could someone please unpack MapleStory.exe?I intend to translate, but many strings are in MapleStory.exe, and stredit cannot read them without unpacking.I have seen the teaching of dbg, but I can’t understand it. I also tried the Themida script, but I don’t know if it is too old and failed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone could fix the cashshop,i've tried it didn't work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I level up my union?
The UNION NPC does not respond when clicked.
The boss doesn't seem to crash if he doesn't turn on the BUCKSHOT.

(한국분은 안계신가요? 유니온 엔피씨 먹통이라 유니온 등급업이랑 코인 수령도 안되고, 유니온 미구현인지는
모르겠지만..
보스는 팅기는거 !벅샷 명령어 안쓰고 하니 안팅기더라구요)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi i want to edit dll file to redirect client ip to other ip not localhost... how i can do that

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
login issue, please help :)

I used both the source file and the client file and built the server, which I assume runs without any issues, and I can login to the client where it says happy server in Korean.

However, I cannot login using the account I have made through mysql. The prompt rather wants me to input actual maplestory id instead. Even if I input the actual id, the game crashes after choosing the channel.

I presume it is the client problem but I do not know why the account data made in mysql does not work on the client, nor why the client crashes when inputted the real existing account for maplestory.

Can anyone help me, please?? Thank you in advance!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How to run server :

Required : Java Development Kit 1.8(openjdk is possible)[!], MySQL 5.x[!], this server source, this client

(Search the internet for how to install mysql... sorry :(: )

* If it is difficult to open the cmd window, copy the command and save it as a bat file.

1. Unzip the files where you can see them.
2. Modifying the properties file
3. Open cmd (shift key + right mouse click -> open command prompt. If you are on Windows 10, open PowerShell instead of command prompt and type cmd) and enter dir /s /B *.java > sources.txt
4. If the sources.txt file has been created, enter the address of the bin folder in the folder containing the java development kit, javac.exe, and all of the following commands.

ex) C:\java-1.8.0-openjdk-1.8.0.332-1.b09.ojdkbuild.windows.x86\bin\javac.exe -classpath ".\lib\activation-1.1.jar;.\lib\commons-dbcp-1.3-SNAPSHOT-r796150-jdbc4.jar;.\lib\commons-pool-1.5.2.jar;.\lib\mail-1.4.7.jar;.\lib\mina-core-2.0.9.jar;.\lib\mysql-connector-java-5.1.34-bin.jar;.\lib\netty-all-4.1.30.Final.jar;.\lib\slf4j-api-1.7.10.jar;.\lib\slf4j-api-1.7.25.jar;.\lib\slf4j-jdk14-1.7.10.jar;.\lib\swing-layout-1.0.4.jar" -encoding utf-8 -d bin @sources.txt

5. If compiled, enter the command below

ex) C:\java-1.8.0-openjdk-1.8.0.332-1.b09.ojdkbuild.windows.x86\bin\java.exe -Xmx1024m -Dwzpath=wz\ -classpath ".\bin;.\lib\activation-1.1.jar;.\lib\commons-dbcp-1.3-SNAPSHOT-r796150-jdbc4.jar;.\lib\commons-pool-1.5.2.jar;.\lib\mail-1.4.7.jar;.\lib\mina-core-2.0.9.jar;.\lib\mysql-connector-java-5.1.34-bin.jar;.\lib\netty-all-4.1.30.Final.jar;.\lib\slf4j-api-1.7.10.jar;.\lib\slf4j-api-1.7.25.jar;.\lib\slf4j-jdk14-1.7.10.jar;.\lib\swing-layout-1.0.4.jar;" server.Start

6. If something comes out and a window pops up, success.

(*Does not work with mysql 8.x and other than jdk 1.8)

+ Must run GameLauncher.exe, Do not run MapleStory.exe...
* And when you click character creation but there is no response: If you hover your mouse over the happy picture above and some letters appear, wait.

+ After playing, there are some bugs. Levels up fast or some features don't work.
+ Currently it does not work on jdk 64 bit. Can only run on 32 bit.
Additionally, some changes were made. :,(

Last edited:
Back