Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

v362 KMS Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just got it setup and played for a bit. It's a nice source, great even, I think a lot of stuff works in this source. Tested link skills, cubing, star forcing, went bossing, everything was fine. Skills I'm assuming are working properly, 5th job is partially working too, some of the skills I felt while playing had no effect. Hyper skills and hyper stats seems alright. Abilities (like, those you roll with honor exp) seems to be working.

Not sure what isn't working because formulas are working ok and applying changes when u do things ingame but for everyone that's curious it's a high rate server so yea, no storylines or npc chats, pure grinding and custom stuff all the way. Bosses are working fine from what I could tell so this is great for people who enjoy high rate servers. Using the Legion panel DCs though.

There are tons of minor bugs that are odd but haven't really found any heavy ones that can DC you or make you get stuck somewhere besides opening the legion panel and other things I haven't touched like familiars or the expedition system. For devs, you can enjoy some free modern maple opcodes and boss-related content, as I'm not a dev, this is not for me atm.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone send through the Local.zip link client again all the links are expired and when i run the launch.bat I get (The Image)

Is that normal?? cos as long as i know when i build other servers it should load other stuff as well

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Additional information:

1. Only works in 32-bit versions of JDK 1.8(8).
In 64-bit, only a black screen appears and exits without any error message.
2. All versions of mysql are available as long as they are 5.x (5.1~5.7)
It doesn't matter if it's 32 bit or 64 bit.
I cannot confirm whether mariadb has this version.
3. Even if the server settings are incorrect or there is an error, an error message does not appear.
It took a long time to find the above two items.
4. Windows specifications do not matter. (Successfully run on Windows 11. Additionally, approximately 2GB of RAM is estimated to be required)
5. Change -Xmx2048m to: -Xmx1024m or -Xmx512m(out of memory error)
6. Even if I change the mysql port, it doesn't run.
I changed port.property to the port of my mysql server, but it did not apply and the same error occurred.

However, changes are possible (how to do so below)

* To modify, change localhost:3306 in src\database\DatabaseConnection.java. *

or edit it like this (recommended)

Line 67, 68 in src\database\DatabaseConnection.java. :
Add -> public static final String MySQLPort = ServerProperties.getProperty("ports.query");
Edit -> public static final String MySQLURL = "jdbc:mysql://localhost:" + MySQLPort + "/" + MYSQLSCHEMA + "?autoReconnect=true&characterEncoding=euckr&maxReconnects=5";

If mysql is external, probably use localhost as an external IP address or the method above (adding code such as port). (Can't guarantee)

So... How to change client's ip? :0

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone re-upload the resources and links?

All links have expired

Back