• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[v83] MapleSolaxia Server Source

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Leaving the server on after long leads to 99% CPU usage, this is the timer bug? Even idle, with no players signed in, this occurs after a few hours of uptime.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone somone help with how can you fix the timer issue?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
For those of you asking for a fix for the TimerManager, let me just say this. I spent around 10 hours of debugging to track down what I knew about the TimerManager issue. In that time frame I was able to find out it came from the timer manager, that it was an issue with safe threading, and a few other smaller details. There is no quick and easy way to debug the TimerManager to find whats causing the issue. It's not a simple problem to fix, and I bet if anyone did fix it they wouldn't just release it.

It's an issue that affects all MoopleDev sources, and other sources I would think, I just haven't tried them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did anyone manage to fix the Mystic Door issue & willing to share the fix?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did anyone manage to fix the Mystic Door issue & willing to share the fix?
What I checked was no mystic door fix or release atm, am looking for it too. Only Game Master allowed to use Mystic Door, and it worked well...

Back