• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[VB.NET] License System

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone got any links to tutorials that could teach how to make a license system? VB6 would also work :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First Post!!!

Hope I helped

If I did please +rep me or recommend me or something because I help a lot and no one ever does that. O k here is link please like say something nice or something because I didn't have to do this you know.

Desaware Licensing System - VB.NET Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
if you wanna use .net, use c#....well use c# even if you wanna use vb6....the thing is that the .net version of vb is being neglected alot, and its actually slower than using c#...probably because of the lousy compiler... vb6 is hopelessly outdated and shouldnt be used for anything anymore....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i was planning on dling C# again but havn't gotten around to it o.o'

The first one works yet i'd want it to link up to a SQL Server and such.

Reaction score
If I did please +rep me or recommend me or something because I help a lot and no one ever does that. O k here is link please like say something nice or something because I didn't have to do this you know.

Ragezone doesn't have +/- rep anymore.

Weren't you the one that posted "how to get my command button to link to a webpage"?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea I posted in there but I didnt make the thread

Back