Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[VB.NET] License System

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone got any links to tutorials that could teach how to make a license system? VB6 would also work :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First Post!!!

Hope I helped

If I did please +rep me or recommend me or something because I help a lot and no one ever does that. O k here is link please like say something nice or something because I didn't have to do this you know.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
if you wanna use .net, use c#....well use c# even if you wanna use vb6....the thing is that the .net version of vb is being neglected alot, and its actually slower than using c#...probably because of the lousy compiler... vb6 is hopelessly outdated and shouldnt be used for anything anymore....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i was planning on dling C# again but havn't gotten around to it o.o'

The first one works yet i'd want it to link up to a SQL Server and such.

Reaction score
If I did please +rep me or recommend me or something because I help a lot and no one ever does that. O k here is link please like say something nice or something because I didn't have to do this you know.

Ragezone doesn't have +/- rep anymore.

Weren't you the one that posted "how to get my command button to link to a webpage"?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea I posted in there but I didnt make the thread

Back