Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Version v15 Video Setup [Detailed] WITH Support

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Version v15 Setup [Detailed] WITH Support

nice guide , 8\10 the video was a bit fast :p try slow them down a little and everything would be good :D Thanks for the guide Hehe

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Version v15 Setup [Detailed] WITH Support

nice guide , 8\10 the video was a bit fast :p try slow them down a little and everything would be good :D Thanks for the guide Hehe

AWESOME Owow :< Didn't notice the speed of the videos!! Sorry about that guys >.<... I'll some-how try to fix'em! Thank you again for feedback!

Scarlet Dreamz ~waves~
Reaction score
8/10 nice one, toughht i was like.. dayum that computer its on sugar rage, way to fast xD

Seriusly, try to do it a little bit slowerr.. thats like 3x normal speed o__o,

ALSO,, u can make a full video whitout making parts, but s little slower, and u wont have to explain alot of things :3

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
8/10 nice one, toughht i was like.. dayum that computer its on sugar rage, way to fast xD

Seriusly, try to do it a little bit slowerr.. thats like 3x normal speed o__o,

ALSO,, u can make a full video whitout making parts, but s little slower, and u wont have to explain alot of things :3

LOL Thanks XDD Yeah, I'm still trying to.. find out why it was so fast, was thinking of re-making the videos and using Speech aswell =P

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Awesome spoonfeed there, Denial! <:
Make sure you check your Youtube-account often though. Gala-Net tends to delete video-guides. :s

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Awesome spoonfeed there, Denial! <:
Make sure you check your Youtube-account often though. Gala-Net tends to delete video-guides. :s

Fair point, but all the property being used is like.. Microsofts o_O.. and 'random' .bak files =]

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@Nice guide Video and Picture Include

@Like, IHXFRYZZ said need do it a little bit slowerr
Explain more things and add more parts :D

This what i called a guide....

10/10

keep it up
good job

(SPOON FEED)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Nice guide Video and Picture Include

@Like, IHXFRYZZ said need do it a little bit slowerr
Explain more things and add more parts :D

This what i called a guide....

10/10

keep it up
good job

(SPOON FEED)

Awesome =P & haha I'll try keep doing what I'm doing ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Heeey, nice guide! This will really help all the leechers who can't explore the files on their own. <:

The guide in itself: 10/10
The layout: 6/10
So, an average of 8/10, not bad at all!

Oh, and someone copycat'd you, didn't they?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Heeey, nice guide! This will really help all the leechers who can't explore the files on their own. <:

The guide in itself: 10/10
The layout: 6/10
So, an average of 8/10, not bad at all!

Oh, and someone copycat'd you, didn't they?

Rofl yeah... Copycat'd me =[ What a down side.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, keep up the good work!
/startenvy don't wanna thank you, you already have way too many thanks. ò-ó /endenvy

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Edit: Okay, since people said video was abit tooooooooo fast.

Re-made with Audio, apologize for quaility, if you watch in HD your sweet, turn speakers up a lil though, microphone is screwed!! Enjoy!!! =] 10 minutes, and you got a flyff server HOW AWESOME!!!

i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How many server setup guides do we need? I've seen 4-6 already. .-.

Found a place to live.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Have you seen any that are videos? Apart frm that other guy? [I posted first] and apparently the people who made those guides only did to get certain positions. [LOL]

There's plenty of written one's of great quality. If you couldn't figure out how to set up a server with some of the more detailed guides, you shouldn't be trying to set up a server. That's how detailed they are.

Video tutorials are the same. Still a tutorial.

And yes, we have seen ones that were videos. Youtube removed them all, during their last emo copyright infringement scan. And they're about due for another major one. Even though they do actively remove any "Private Server" videos from the site. Be it tutorials or just a "Show off/advertisement" video.

That's why most guides got moved to places like veryangrytoad and other streaming sites.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
There's plenty of written one's of great quality. If you couldn't figure out how to set up a server with some of the more detailed guides, you shouldn't be trying to set up a server. That's how detailed they are.

Video tutorials are the same. Still a tutorial.

And yes, we have seen ones that were videos. Youtube removed them all, during their last emo copyright infringement scan. And they're about due for another major one. Even though they do actively remove any "Private Server" videos from the site. Be it tutorials or just a "Show off/advertisement" video.

That's why most guides got moved to places like veryangrytoad and other streaming sites.

Then, I just wait =]

Back