• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Version v15 Video Setup [Detailed] WITH Support

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can anyone help me??

when im loging in it says "cannot connect to the game" i did 127.0.0.1 ip and idk which partd i messedup but im sure i did 127.0.0.1 on .ini files

anyone can help me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i did how of movie but did not appear to dbo.CREATEACCOUNT,
i did download of database from your post.
you can pass me your Database that you used movie on?

Satan - Version v15 Video Setup [Detailed] WITH Support - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Should return to the OBDC's step and put my ip in all. Ini's?
the ip that comes on this page? =D What's My IP Address? Networking Tools & More

Make sure you Reshack the... NeuzUnique to your IP
and .. the OBDC's .. follow the guide again, nothing to do with your IP there, with the ini's leave them all as 127.0.0.1 and change AccountServer.ini to your IP and.. loginserver "AddCache" Only to your IP rest should be 127.0.0.1

can anyone help me??

when im loging in it says "cannot connect to the game" i did 127.0.0.1 ip and idk which partd i messedup but im sure i did 127.0.0.1 on .ini files

anyone can help me?

Did you reshack it to 127.0.0.1? Did you check the IP in the neuz? Did you DOUBLE check all your .ini's?

i am getting

Msg 102, Level 15, State 1, Line 6
Incorrect syntax near '05ee860e46697c872db9a3dd9c664383'.

umm.. on the dbo.createaccount username = w/e i.e test
password would be : '05ee860e46697c872db9a3dd9c664383' *without the ' <<* and your IN-game PW would be 'test' ^_^

i did how of movie but did not appear to dbo.CREATEACCOUNT,
i did download of database from your post.
you can pass me your Database that you used movie on?

Satan - Version v15 Video Setup [Detailed] WITH Support - RaGEZONE Forums

... Lol It's in here..

Here .. lol ^_^

Hope that's everyone ^_^

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i think i messed up when im starting the 2.DataBaseServer the window wont pop up :( what is it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Make sure you Reshack the... NeuzUnique to your IP
and .. the OBDC's .. follow the guide again, nothing to do with your IP there, with the ini's leave them all as 127.0.0.1 and change AccountServer.ini to your IP and.. loginserver "AddCache" Only to your IP rest should be 127.0.0.1

i follow all the steps and cannot connect to the game :S
please help me:Cry:

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Also I had this problem,
download this Neuz

---------------
Satan,
how i can put my server online?
and edit rates, add buff pang in arena?

To edit the rates, theres a file called EventFunc.Lua, search for a guide about that.

For Buff Pang, You gotta edit the character.inc file ;3

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I am giving up on version 15 and going back to version 11...The server runs great but when I click on the client the client won't load and I did change the ip and the port in the neuz file.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I am giving up on version 15 and going back to version 11...The server runs great but when I click on the client the client won't load and I did change the ip and the port in the neuz file.

I think that's because, you edited your dataSub1, dataSub2, data.res incorrectly, if you replace with clean ones, and clean propItem.txt, propItem.txt.txt, character.inc in your resource folder, should be good :D

Back