Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Version v15 Video Setup [Detailed] WITH Support

Reaction score
Mr.Satan, i can create account, but im when i chose my character, enter the pin then when i hit ok it says cannot connect to the server. i reshacked the neuzunique and renamed it to Neuz. but i cant log to the game.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How to spawn monster ?

/summon not work....

/createnpc "code" "how many" "1 = normal 2 = agro << I think"

Mr.Satan, i can create account, but im when i chose my character, enter the pin then when i hit ok it says cannot connect to the server. i reshacked the neuzunique and renamed it to Neuz. but i cant log to the game.

Then it's your 'ODBC's' so double check over them. Also, make sure you have the right info in the .ini's. =]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sir satan add me in ym please ervin_roque63 . need your help right now teamviewr me .. Cant get it

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I won't be TV-ing. Double-check your .ini's and your ODBC's. Also the IP in the Neuz.exe.. REshack it.

Not working on UnitedFlyf
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't get why you people make these guides. People aren't going to dev anything decent(or at all) if they need a Ducking video to set up files that are basically set up for you.

You guys do realize, Flyff private servers or EVEN DEVELOPMENT on Flyff private servers, is copyright violation. YOU WOULD GO TO JAIL OR PAY MILLIONS IF GALA ATTEMPTED TO PURSUE YOU.

Knowing this, I still choose to develop Flyff because I have reasons to do so beyond, "ima make a pserver so all my friends can be GMs yayyyyy".

You guys realize, creating excess private servers RUINS the game. If everyone plays as GM, they lose the drive to play as players(as they should). You are, in essence, killing Flyff by making private servers for you and your small group of friends to play on. In extension, you are also ruining Flyff if you write a guide to help people who want to make private servers. MMORPGs aren't fun without the first M. They need economy, structure, communication, and interaction...

I'm just saying, setting up a video guide(with support) to do something completely illegal and destructive isn't a good thing to do(or idea for that matter).

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I don't get why you people make these guides. People aren't going to dev anything decent(or at all) if they need a Ducking video to set up files that are basically set up for you.

You guys do realize, Flyff private servers or EVEN DEVELOPMENT on Flyff private servers, is copyright violation. YOU WOULD GO TO JAIL OR PAY MILLIONS IF GALA ATTEMPTED TO PURSUE YOU.

Knowing this, I still choose to develop Flyff because I have reasons to do so beyond, "ima make a pserver so all my friends can be GMs yayyyyy".

You guys realize, creating excess private servers RUINS the game. If everyone plays as GM, they lose the drive to play as players(as they should). You are, in essence, killing Flyff by making private servers for you and your small group of friends to play on. In extension, you are also ruining Flyff if you write a guide to help people who want to make private servers. MMORPGs aren't fun without the first M. They need economy, structure, communication, and interaction...

I'm just saying, setting up a video guide(with support) to do something completely illegal and destructive isn't a good thing to do(or idea for that matter).

Point taken. But, from your perspective. You work for a server, which means you get paid. So I understand why you dev, let others do as they wish. If they wanna be GMs on their servers let'em. It's not effecting you. Jeez..

Hi there sir satan,

I dont want to go to hell but.. :p

i can login but when i choose a channel it sais:

cannot connect to the game, please check the network?

Any ideas to solve this prob?

Hmm.. I'd say you edited something wrong.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its all fine wait ill post picture of my ini.

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

The error .
Satan - Version v15 Video Setup [Detailed] WITH Support - RaGEZONE Forums

These is the .ini`s

Here is my servers .look like working ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Its all fine wait ill post picture of my ini.

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

The error .

These is the .ini`s

Here is my servers .look like working ?

Umm.. you forget to add your MSSQL Login Password? Lol. If you just took it out for security.. thats k. Only other 1 I see is.......... It's a v14 server -.-"
& launcher.ini should have.. 3.CoreServer.exe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir my MSSQL is windows authen , ilogin without user and pass? what to put there ? and what is its v15? i took database v15 ,but the backround only v14 in the client . i think :)) cause i play other server v15 . help please

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Lol dude..you failplease do not try and run a server, it's so simple.. & yet you didn't follow my guide. Bye bye. Go look for a V14 Setup..

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Point taken. But, from your perspective. You work for a server, which means you get paid. So I understand why you dev, let others do as they wish. If they wanna be GMs on their servers let'em. It's not effecting you. Jeez..

Hmm.. I'd say you edited something wrong.

I'm not saying that they can't, I'm saying that you shouldn't help them. And it does effect my server GREATLY. 1 kid makes a pserver and lets his friends play on it, no big deal, right? Well what about another kid that does the same...or another 1000. Suddenly I start losing players who want to be GM on other servers. While my private server takes thousands of players from gala, individual small private servers take 50x that. Also, note that if they play as GM, they most likely won't want to go back to playing as a player, which is, in the end, what is killing flyff atm.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm not saying that they can't, I'm saying that you shouldn't help them. And it does effect my server GREATLY. 1 kid makes a pserver and lets his friends play on it, no big deal, right? Well what about another kid that does the same...or another 1000. Suddenly I start losing players who want to be GM on other servers. While my private server takes thousands of players from gala, individual small private servers take 50x that. Also, note that if they play as GM, they most likely won't want to go back to playing as a player, which is, in the end, what is killing flyff atm.

So your proposing I don't help them? =O
If so, I won't have anything fun to do ;(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol dude..you failplease do not try and run a server, it's so simple.. & yet you didn't follow my guide. Bye bye. Go look for a V14 Setup..

Sir . its v15 with 1234 bank pin :( . but the only error is that :(( would you suggest to me . redo the server ? and not to choose windows authen so theres a password on MSSQL?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sir . its v15 with 1234 bank pin :( . but the only error is that :(( would you suggest to me . redo the server ? and not to choose windows authen so theres a password on MSSQL?

Yea, go for it. Make it SQL Auth, and remember the password.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay . even i dont download the repacs use my file here right? do i need to reinstall MSSQL or theres a configuration to change like navicat?

Found a place to live.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Blackbox I don't even bother w/ people like you anymore ;3

Lawl, you will.

Already tried, he didn't want to listen.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to give people to play my server? (with hamachi or non-hamachi)

All "ip here" change to my ip ?

Last edited:
Reaction score
i got "new" error message in my error.txt. here it is "2010/ 9/ 6 15:02:13 rCnt=1

7.WorldServer.exe caused an EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION in module kernel32.dll at 0023:76E6135D

- Registers

EAX=FFFFFFFF EBX=00000000 ECX=FFFFFFF5 EDX=04B12374 ESI=04B12374
EDI=04B11F18 EBP=0018FE80 ESP=0018FE48 EIP=76E6135D FLG=00010286
CS=0023 DS=002B SS=002B ES=002B FS=0053 GS=002B

0023:76E6135D (0x04B12374 0x00000004 0x00000000 0x005D93CD) kernel32.dll
0023:0053E4CB (0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000000) 7.WorldServer.exe"

anyone knows why is that? is my worldserver.exe crash?

note: i'm using Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit...

Thank You for your help...

Loyal Member
Reaction score
So your proposing I don't help them? =O
If so, I won't have anything fun to do ;(

So you're just helping people build private servers because you have nothing to do? Could you harm the game any more than you already are?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
So you're just helping people build private servers because you have nothing to do? Could you harm the game any more than you already are?

You don't give a rats *** about the game. You only care about the $$$. So I could care less.

Back