Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Video Guide] How to make v17 w/v18 features server (max98 files)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, I have a little problem, look my screen...
All work fine for me just this message came all the time :/

Screen:
audisbroder - [Video Guide] How to make v17 w/v18 features server (max98 files) - RaGEZONE Forums

Can someone help me please ?

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please i use the kikugalanet to salt and dont have solution help me how i enter to game?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
audisbroder - [Video Guide] How to make v17 w/v18 features server (max98 files) - RaGEZONE Forums

kindly help me thank you

Msg 102, Level 15, State 1, Procedure createaccount, Line 21
Incorrect syntax near ')'.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Incorrect syntax near ')'.

Read the error, It's self explanatory. You've placed invalid syntax near ) so verify that line that has that error.

That error is very simple to fix even without familiarizing enough the syntax's of various languages.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why does My SQL Server Management Studio Express take long to actually connect? This kind of problem didn't appear the first time I tried to connect, and that was back when I was hosting a v15 FlyFF server.
Can anyone help me with this?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Same problem as a few others. I cant even get the DB restored. getting the error- Restore failed "The backup set holds a backup of a database other than the existing
'ACCOUNT_DBF' database."

Upon restoring the database click options and check overwrite and then find click the browse find the ACCOUNT_DBF.mdf and the other ACCOUNT_DBF_log.ldf in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\Data" this should help..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Make sure you've switched your computer's account as the administrator of MSSQL to prevent further more errors.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can 3rd job skills be added after setting up the server?
And maybe the items too :p

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Where to Download the database( Files)

Hi,
Why didn't you not check the descriptions, everytime you follow one of the guides at the video?. Check every part, and look at the description, and you will find it out directly.

please i use the kikugalanet to salt and dont have solution help me how i enter to game?

Hi,
Did you try out to edit the configs, to local? "127.0.0.1" And see if you can connect. Because you can't connect otherwise, before you have been portforwarding.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,
Why didn't you not check the descriptions, everytime you follow one of the guides at the video?. Check every part, and look at the description, and you will find it out directly.

Hi,
Did you try out to edit the configs, to local? "127.0.0.1" And see if you can connect. Because you can't connect otherwise, before you have been portforwarding.

I Mean the Database( BAK File )
Not the Server File .. zzzz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am seeking for the codes of 3rd job weapons and armor, i cant find them in define.h or the others. How can i find those, i have tried looking for them on the internet but strange enough i cant find them.. :(

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone Upload the Client Files in Rapidshare?

Reaction score
hey i would like to ask something
in sql creating account
followed the video on hes channel
(the video)
Msg 102, Level 15, State 1, Procedure createaccount, Line 21 Incorrect syntax near ')'.
i get this message after i execute the thing .-. help me please :D

Loyal Member
Reaction score
hey i would like to ask something
in sql creating account
followed the video on hes channel
(the video)
Msg 102, Level 15, State 1, Procedure createaccount, Line 21 Incorrect syntax near ')'.
i get this message after i execute the thing .-. help me please :D
Hi Milwanie,
I know alot of people that has this problem. I'll help you out with it. Follow only this steps, and you fix it.
1. Visit this website: http://forum.ragezone.com/f457/register-script-v15-quality-dont-679360/
2. Look for "CreateAccount Function by Reim (If you don't already have it):". And click on the spoiler.
3. Copy that code, and paste it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm i cant seem to connect ingame, i get disconnected in character selections, any workable solutions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back