Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

(Video) TERA Retail Server Installation | WebApp/Item Claim Setup | Proxy Server Setup

Reaction score
Server Setup

WebApp/Item Claim Setup

Proxy Server Setup

Client Patch Setup

Info & FAQ

Resources

Clients & Server files (92.03, 92.04 & 100.02)
API | In-Game Web Shop
Launcher
Patcher
Proxy
WebApp Translation + ModalFix (92.04 / 100.02)
ItemClaim (Box/Steer)

More video guides will come in the future.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How much memory should I allocate? 16GB won't be enough, right?
more need??

Reaction score
How much memory should I allocate? 16GB won't be enough, right?
more need??
Since this is a retail server, is not designed to run from a desktop computer, but if so you will need at least 90GB of physical ram to run everything.

If you don't have that amount of ram, then allocate at least 100GB SSD page file (Avoid by anyway allocate the pagefile in a HDD) and just wait, it will took a considerable amount of time to load in this enviroment.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey i get error "error 65520" when i click on play in the launcher and it tries to start the game did serev install exactly according to the video instructions :(

use the following version

TERA Client 92.04TW
TERA Server Live 92.04TW
Screenshot_1 - (Video) TERA Retail Server Installation | WebApp/Item Claim Setup | Proxy Server Setup - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
recommended. Tera is like dragon nest game play.

Reaction score
hey i get error "error 65520" when i click on play in the launcher and it tries to start the game did serev install exactly according to the video instructions :(

use the following version

TERA Client 92.04TW
TERA Server Live 92.04TW
View attachment 174073
Make sure that your are using the correct region to start the client, so if you leave as API_PORTAL_CLIENT_DEFAULT_REGION=EUR in your .env file then in your \S1Game\S1Data must have DataCenter_Final_EUR.dat

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello.
Thanks for this wonderful tutorial but i have a problem with launcher. when i clicked it there is only a small box pop up and it says loading and nothing else.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
that means you incorrectly edited your launcher (reember to include the port as well) or you have a firewall running...just turn off for testing
firewall is off and i am using 80 at .env

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
somehow I can't get hub_gw to run T.T no log files no nothing I got no clue why. Also my LogServer not working RIP I folow every step except the chinse installation of the sqlncli because I could not find that file.

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
Also my LogServer not working RIP I folow every step except the chinse installation of the sqlncli because I could not find that file.
You need to install sqlncli_x64.msi from this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need to install sqlncli_x64.msi from this
I did install it and keep getting the same error, gonna just wipe the Vm and start all over but with link you gave me. Thanks :)

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
Server Setup
Please note that the video guide does not contain info related to Tera API installation point:
6. and unpack fonts to tera-api\public folder.
For license reasons, these fonts are not included in the Tera API (since the latest versions) and must be downloaded separately.

Reaction score
Please note that the video guide does not contain info related to Tera API installation point:

For license reasons, these fonts are not included in the Tera API (since the latest versions) and must be downloaded separately.
I could create a separate video later for only API installation to avoid confusion

Back