Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

War Statue problem once again.

Reaction score
I am having a little problem with Statue War Towers.
I already changed them all and searched in every single aspect of the game, monsterprototype and other stuff but I cant get this fixed.

The tower always shows like its broken, it is fully recovered and I can even teleport to the tower but it shows like its broken.
Anyone has any idea of how to fix it? Please! I once got it done, but I dont remember.

v2240

1710319886199 - War Statue problem once again. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Looks like GCMDS problem !!
Thank you for your reply.

Do you have any close idea? Not that I'm lazy or nothing, I did spent two days messing with things trying to solve this. It's been a long time since I didn't touch ryl files, so I'm kinda getting back at it.

I remade it all in monsterprototype, renamed the GCMDS to see if it changed the form in game and nothing happened. One thing I notice when I spawn the statue tower as a mob it has every animation as it should be.

I will try more in to that when I get home

Last edited:
Back