• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

War Statue problem once again.

Reaction score
I am having a little problem with Statue War Towers.
I already changed them all and searched in every single aspect of the game, monsterprototype and other stuff but I cant get this fixed.

The tower always shows like its broken, it is fully recovered and I can even teleport to the tower but it shows like its broken.
Anyone has any idea of how to fix it? Please! I once got it done, but I dont remember.

v2240

1710319886199 - War Statue problem once again. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Looks like GCMDS problem !!
Thank you for your reply.

Do you have any close idea? Not that I'm lazy or nothing, I did spent two days messing with things trying to solve this. It's been a long time since I didn't touch ryl files, so I'm kinda getting back at it.

I remade it all in monsterprototype, renamed the GCMDS to see if it changed the form in game and nothing happened. One thing I notice when I spawn the statue tower as a mob it has every animation as it should be.

I will try more in to that when I get home

Last edited:
Back