• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

WarN/WarBL/Adl

☺☺Just Ask The Pope☺☺
Reaction score
WELL FINALLY MY bottom of adeleia looks great now ty for the mob placement its much better than how i did it so yeah +rep

its fine my warN is just messed up untill i can get alittle understanding with WarN ima leave it alone for now.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
my WarN / WarBL is fucked up QQ

can u give some info how to add it. thanks for the adl mobs :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I cant find in the pinescript the command to freeze player's camera on the doors when they are opening. For me is the most enjoyable thing of these new instances :closedeyes:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I cant find in the pinescript the command to freeze player's camera on the doors when they are opening. For me is the most enjoyable thing of these new instances :closedeyes:

You're an idiot.

PS. You guys should make your own scripts. These are just crappy Tower01 knockoffs.

my WarN / WarBL is fucked up QQ

can u give some info how to add it. thanks for the adl mobs :)

Nevermind. Too much to ask from you guys.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Or you can actually call yourselves developers and write your own.

Conceptualize mentally and reproduce via PineScript. Hell, if you're a beginner you can even write it down in plain English then translate it.

However, knowing this community, my advice is probably falling amongst deaf ears.

Last edited:
☺☺Just Ask The Pope☺☺
Reaction score
easy yes but think of the ppl who have no clue and the examples in the zip are all they can learn from
all im saying is not every 1 is a fully fledged developer, some actually learn from examples trial n error

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
you can write it down in plain English then translate it.
Despite the fact that you're totally right, I wouldn't dare deny it .....here is my main problem :/

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Or your native language of course. Remember, Koreans are the original creators of these scripts. Hell, all your variables, functions, and comments can be in your own language.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i presume the moment to learn a computer language has come. I have been pretty lazy until now, to be honnest O_O

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have a GS4, Samsung laptop, and Macbook. I just get the best in everything. I don't let the fact that they're different companies decide poop for me.

Reaction score
I have a GS4, Samsung laptop, and Macbook. I just get the best in everything. I don't let the fact that they're different companies decide poop.

I brought GS4 and an iPhone 5 - I just sway more towards the iPhone 5, easier to use I guess. But yeah - they are both good companies ˆˆ
Comparing between tablets and computers I would go iMac and Windows Surface. I agree with you that you shouldn't decide poop just because of the brand :)!

Back