• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

WarN/WarBL/Adl

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
That's exactly why people (and all those annoying college girls >__>) get iPhones. It's easy and requires no effort to use - although I do admit the sleek design is incredible and iOS and the hardware are both high-end. They're both great devices. I'm going to get a high-end PC (desktop, not sure what brand yet) for gaming...and poop... (right now I have my laptop connected to a monitor via HDMI e__e), and an iMac for future video editing....and poop. I always stick to Apple MP3 players and as for tablets, I don't really have any use for one so I'll hold off on that for now cause I'm kinda cheap. >__>

Reaction score
That's exactly why people (and all those annoying college girls >__>) get iPhones. It's easy and requires no effort to use - although I do admit the sleek design is incredible and iOS and the hardware are both high-end. They're both great devices. I'm going to get a high-end PC (desktop, not sure what brand yet) for gaming...and poop... (right now I have my laptop connected to a monitor via HDMI e__e), and an iMac for future video editing....and poop. I always stick to Apple MP3 players and as for tablets, I don't really have any use for one so I'll hold off on that for now cause I'm kinda cheap. >__>

Happy times :)!

Amount of people who actually just go straight to apple without attempting to use another phone (such as samsung) is unbelievable, they should get shot. I used my samsung for about a month then I went back to my iPhone 5.

But yeah - I don't really do huge amounts of gaming on my iMac, I can game but I choose not to. So multipurpose :3 Best of luck choosing a good PC for yourself :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thread topic goes from noobs being noobs again, to Korean's being the best at making that doe, to Samsung/iPhone talk + whatever I didn't read. Seems legit.

Back