Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WarRock Chapter 3 Server with fixes, for all, to colaborate!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi I have a problem the problem is when I come in the game not loading the Hackshield

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi I have a problem the problem is when I come in the game not loading the Hackshield

Yeah I got the same, after hackshield it doesn't do anything anymore.
Is the client broken or did we do something wrong ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Solved problem of connection obdc ;) but weapon dont damage zombie
How do you solved it? I have the same issue... i have alreadi downloaded obdc but it doesent work!

Problem solved but client give "crc checksum error-data\textdata_eng.lua"

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Yeah I got the same, after hackshield it doesn't do anything anymore.
Is the client broken or did we do something wrong ?

The only solution is removing Hackshield from the client to make it work again.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do you removed the hackshield? Could you send your client?

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
How do you removed the hackshield? Could you send your client?

It's done trough reverse engineering the executable, it's really hard if you don't have the knowledge about it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, I don't know so much but something i learn, fixed i one way :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Delete-

It's done trough reverse engineering the executable, it's really hard if you don't have the knowledge about it.

Can you release your Client please with Virustotal etc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
But could you post your client for us?

But could you post your client for us? Please?

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
But could you post your client for us? Please?

That would violate copyright if I release a client on the internet. I don't even have a chapter 3 client with a download link so most of the people aren't even interested and plus if we all are going to use the same client then it will be really boring don't you think?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix Warrockzz.exe ?

my error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix Warrockzz.exe ?

my error

Create a shortcut of your warrock.exe
Open the properties of that shortcut
After the location you must add: 0 0 ENG

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Create a shortcut of your warrock.exe
Open the properties of that shortcut
After the location you must add: 0 0 ENG

Just adding ENG would also do the trick :)

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Any updates regards the source? New fixes?
Also, is there any developer willing to join a company as WarRock developer? Will get paid of course.

Nope, the development of this emulator is kinda dead so there aren't any updates or fixes.
Good luck finding 'developers' (I mean script kiddies) who can program for WarRock. There are only a few people who really know how WarRock works and who are capable of writing a working emulator but they'll not join your 'Company'.

Reaction score
Nope, the development of this emulator is kinda dead so there aren't any updates or fixes.
Good luck finding 'developers' (I mean script kiddies) who can program for WarRock. There are only a few people who really know how WarRock works and who are capable of writing a working emulator but they'll not join your 'Company'.

Actually my partner is a person who is capable of writing an emulator to almost any game exists (takes lots of time though, about a year+)
We are kind of full with work right now (we develop MapleStory server and the first and only Ghost Online (SoulSaver) server) so we wanted a good developer, not a skid, to develop with us the game, add new content, develop new classes besides the generic Medic, Assault, ETC... develop new maps and such.
That is what we do with other games, we do not follow the company who distribute it, we crack the client's protection (usually Themida and VMProtect), add new packets and develop content of ours.

If I wont find anyone who could give a hand and join my company, we will do it ourselves, after we finish with the Beta of these games I mentioned above.

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
we wanted a good developer, not a skid, to develop with us the game, add new content, develop new classes besides the generic Medic, Assault, ETC... develop new maps and such.

Haha the funnies part is that almost everything of the game is hard-programmed. It means you can't add new features because the code is limited. As of adding maps, it's very difficult to add maps at the moment, I've not said it can't be done but it requires a lot of time to get a balanced map on warrock since you've to manually edit all object positions.

That is what we do with other games, we do not follow the company who distribute it, we crack the client's protection, add new packets and develop content of ours.

Has been done before in the WarRock community, nothing special. You are still limited to the client's features.

If I wont find anyone who could give a hand and join my company, we will do it ourselves.

There are only a few people capable of writing a decent WarRock emulator in the current community. I know all of them and they aren't interested in joining an 'company' like yours because they don't want to share their work with others. Good luck sir, I was developer wish you good luck with this especially since warrock changed the peer2peer system to peer2server :)

Reaction score
Haha the funnies part is that almost everything of the game is hard-programmed. It means you can't add new features because the code is limited. As of adding maps, it's very difficult to add maps at the moment, I've not said it can't be done but it requires a lot of time to get a balanced map on warrock since you've to manually edit all object positions.

Has been done before in the WarRock community, nothing special. You are still limited to the client's features.

There are only a few people capable of writing a decent WarRock emulator in the current community. I know all of them and they aren't interested in joining an 'company' like yours because they don't want to share their work with others. Good luck sir, I was developer wish you good luck with this especially since warrock changed the peer2peer system to peer2server :)
How exactly we are limited if we crack the client's encryption and are able to write new packets and modify the existent ones?
Have you ever heard of Reverse Engineering? We already unpacked Korean Ghost Online latest client and Global MapleStory's latest client, Themida and VMProtect are really easy to crack, unlike all the "pros" of the MS community here who says it's impossible. That means we have full control over it, we can do almost anything we want.

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
How exactly we are limited if we crack the client's encryption and are able to write new packets and modify the existent ones?
Have you ever heard of Reverse Engineering? We already unpacked Korean Ghost Online latest client and Global MapleStory's latest client, Themida and VMProtect are really easy to crack, unlike all the "pros" of the MS community here who says it's impossible. That means we have full control over it, we can do almost anything we want.

Don't compare Maple Story with WarRock, WarRock has it's limits due the poor internal design even if you reverse engeneer it you can't really add anything new to the game due it's own limits. You can add stuff no problem but the game has it's limits :)

Back