Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WarRock Chapter 3 Server with fixes, for all, to colaborate!

Reaction score
Don't compare Maple Story with WarRock, WarRock has it's limits due the poor internal design even if you reverse engeneer it you can't really add anything new to the game due it's own limits. You can add stuff no problem but the game has it's limits :)

Well, it could be, I never really checked the client and the whole server structure, I never tried running a server of WR so I don't really know if it has limits or not, as you have done this already I assume you know more about it.
Yet again, at least adding maps is possible as you say, so we could do it.
Maybe changing the characters skin, the old ugly layout of the user interface?

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Aii the old layout is the best for most players ;) but there is no point of using a chapter 1 client unless you know what you are doing. It is almost hard coded inside the source so editig the interface is really hard. In chapter 2 they moved it all to a xml file

Reaction score
Aii the old layout is the best for most players ;) but there is no point of using a chapter 1 client unless you know what you are doing. It is almost hard coded inside the source so editig the interface is really hard. In chapter 2 they moved it all to a xml file

They had moved all the items information, maps, classes and all the loading of client sided files information to XML format?
That probably would optimize server load and be more efficient, same done in MapleStory.
Also, any known memoryleaks on chapter 3 sources?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The problem still exists, now have my launcher and updater crammed in the folder and started. But still the same error.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a problem with Launcher. Can you help me ? -

And when I started the server and then start the launcher does this error message.

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
I have a problem with Launcher. Can you help me ? -

And when I started the server and then start the launcher does this error message.

Just skip the launcher by directly starting the game trough a shortcut.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you make an shortcut to your Desktop, make rightklick - Properties, go to the Path and put at the "back 0 0 0 GER" without ""

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What client uses this server, client on post don't work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
get CRC Checksum error .lua starting with modified exe and with -hstart

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The Defence Mode "zombie" the fix are in a DataBase, and the fix explosion of vehicle are in a Subtype.DamageVehicle.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
After loading screen i had crash, anyone help?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What client use u Rokys091 ? i can't run server with client on post, and with Mercenary War Client V4 no server list, but i can create acc and set a name.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Edit the name in loginserver.sln, gsetting "gameserver & loginserver" and in navicat "table server" name in spain and view if the server is visible, if you have a problem view a tutorial by sdfs sdfs

Back