Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

We can like but can we dislike?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I know that we can like a post using the like button, and everyone gets "liked" from time to time, But what do you guys think of a dislike button? I always want to know how many people disliked the post I didn't like.

If there already is a function like this then sorry I didn't notice

JustCodeiT,

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dislike button will go out of control.
i mean like i dislike your post(explain)
and you comment on my profile
Why did you dislike my post?

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This idea has been suggested before and I don't think it has been accepted. It's because the dislike system would hurt someone and someone might get negative dislike which is very unpleasant

Loyal Member
Reaction score
better yet a reputation system :thumbup:

probably won't happen, people who get too self-conscious about their like/dislike amount will probably get mad in some form and take it out on someone here in some way or form.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just an idea, I understand why it's not getting implemented now.

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
better yet a reputation system :thumbup:

probably won't happen, people who get too self-conscious about their like/dislike amount will probably get mad in some form and take it out on someone here in some way or form.

Pretty sure vBulletin has a built in rep system but MentaL doesn't use it.

I can see why though, if it was used then people would probably abuse the negative rep+ button ie: disliking every one of a certain members post or making multiple accounts to dislike a post.

Last edited:
Reactions: 404
Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back