Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

We can like but can we dislike?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I know that we can like a post using the like button, and everyone gets "liked" from time to time, But what do you guys think of a dislike button? I always want to know how many people disliked the post I didn't like.

If there already is a function like this then sorry I didn't notice

JustCodeiT,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dislike this idea because you stole my avatar.

blame google, i found it by searching animated bug, and unless you made this back in 2001 since google was pointing to a post on a forum that was posted in 2001 and didn't get edited since then. And most of the animated bugs images i find on google have the same walking matter some are just bigger/smaller, so unless you made them all then this is not "home made" by you.

Reaction score
blame google, i found it by searching animated bug, and unless you made this back in 2001 since google was pointing to a post on a forum that was posted in 2001 and didn't get edited since then. And most of the animated bugs images i find on google have the same walking matter some are just bigger/smaller, so unless you made them all then this is not "home made" by you.

My bad, I just made this in paint and animated it in photoshop. :glare:

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, you could put a limit of 1 dislike per day or something which doesn't seem to be so bad to me. If you REALLY need someone disliked because of some elaborate reason(say they are scamming or left a virus in a program) More than 1 person would dislike the post which would tell other people this isn't a guy to trust.

Strong relation to thread title :huh:

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I strangely remember this one being roamers old avi for a while o-o
Well, you could put a limit of 1 dislike per day or something which doesn't seem to be so bad to me. If you REALLY need someone disliked because of some elaborate reason(say they are scamming or left a virus in a program) More than 1 person would dislike the post which would tell other people this isn't a guy to trust.

Strong relation to thread title :huh:

1 Dislike a day is hardly enough for how often a dislike is deserved. Maybe like 5?

I need money in RS. Help?
Reaction score
The community already developed a dislike button for FaceBook, and it has gone out of control. Adding one to RaGEZONE? Good luck, it will make a huge disaster.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah its like "insulting" someones thread or post.

Loyal Member
Reaction score
I strangely remember this one being roamers old avi for a while o-o

1 Dislike a day is hardly enough for how often a dislike is deserved. Maybe like 5?

5 is overdone because you can continuously dislike the same person 5 times(Unless you can't dislike the same person more than once in a day)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Unlimited, but you can only dislike one person a day. If it gets out of control, the person can report it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unlimited, but you can only dislike one person a day. If it gets out of control, the person can report it.

lol, you can like someone that is insulting someone else, which is also an insult to someone but you can only dislike 1 time per day? as said mental dislikes this suggestion and this thread should be closed already!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back