Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WebGame [Webgame] Thiết Kỵ Tam Quốc + Translation Tutorial

Reaction score
Taishiro - [Webgame] Thiết Kỵ Tam Quốc  + Translation Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Download:

This is a chinese game, which has been translated for 95% to vietnamese.
I do not know the chinese name of this game.

Setup Tutorial:
- Run xampp (MySQL + Apache)
- Run [2]MongoDB.bat
- Run [3]Server.bat
- Go to and play!

Translation Tutorial:

Browse to: D:\TQSG\ThietKy_S1\script\excel
1. Open the .lua file you wish to translate, in this example we use Npc.lua
2. Find the NPC name.
3. Translate it
4. Save file, restart server, clean cache and login!
5. Done!

ad3Rrf7 - [Webgame] Thiết Kỵ Tam Quốc  + Translation Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

- The UI (Interface GUI) is translated in the .swf files, use a SWF editor for that.

Database Access:
username: root
password: 1234

Join us on discord and help us translate this game!
Development Discord:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
- The UI (Interface GUI) is translated in the .swf files, use a SWF editor for that.

Maybe i have some tools of my old MU Online Web Browser, i think are the same kind of images.
I will search if i found it i will share to start translating.

Reaction score
Tnks for share bro :cool:

No problem!

Maybe i have some tools of my old MU Online Web Browser, i think are the same kind of images.
I will search if i found it i will share to start translating.
It's real easy to translate either way. Just extract image from swf, edit with photoshop, put it back in and ur done.
Thank you
:thumbup:
your welcome

I am also working on a website (translating from viet->english) for this project. here is preview.. (I named the game "Armored Kingdom" in english)
oE86Mh - [Webgame] Thiết Kỵ Tam Quốc  + Translation Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

The web files I have are for this game, i had to fix alot to get them to work properly for me. I will release when it's fully done.

It has options
- Register
- Login
- Forgot Password
- Select Server
- Play on Server (number)
- AdminCP: News system to place news, events and stuff on main website (articles)
- AdminCP: Add in-game gold (untested atm)

and alot more, everything is in vietnamese, i dont speak this language so takes a while to figure things out and translate properly.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No problem!

It's real easy to translate either way. Just extract image from swf, edit with photoshop, put it back in and ur done.

your welcome

I am also working on a website (translating from viet->english) for this project. here is preview.. (I named the game "Armored Kingdom" in english)
oE86Mh - [Webgame] Thiết Kỵ Tam Quốc  + Translation Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

The web files I have are for this game, i had to fix alot to get them to work properly for me. I will release when it's fully done.

It has options
- Register
- Login
- Forgot Password
- Select Server
- Play on Server (number)
- AdminCP: News system to place news, events and stuff on main website (articles)
- AdminCP: Add in-game gold (untested atm)

and alot more, everything is in vietnamese, i dont speak this language so takes a while to figure things out and translate properly.

then we will wait for this one

Attachments

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Active flash player from browser
You think it's the flash? I run all the games on the flash, but this game is only black screen. Your advice please.

When I click play, the page reappears. What do you need to do to enter the game?
Taishiro - [Webgame] Thiết Kỵ Tam Quốc  + Translation Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

When you click, this page appears again.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Download: must run xampp first before starting the server. There's a shortcut in the TQSG folder, run that and run the Apache and MySQL service. Then use the normal instructions.NOTE: These files are work in progress. There might be duplicated files there, and alot webpage-wise is not working properly yet. However, these files are slightly different then above and will be used as main core that we work with..
Join discord for more updates:
(c) @Changzu

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You think it's the flash? I run all the games on the flash, but this game is only black screen. Your advice please.

When I click play, the page reappears. What do you need to do to enter the game?

When you click, this page appears again.
use 360explorer,it's working 100%.

Reaction score
xtzrlUC - [Webgame] Thiết Kỵ Tam Quốc  + Translation Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Web Release (V1.5):
These server files are required to run:

Changelog Website:

- [Bug Fix] After creating a character you should now be logged into the game correctly.
- [Bug Fix] Last Connected Server will now be displayed correctly.
- [Bug Fix] Select Server and Connect will now work properly.
- [Translation] CMS (Front end) has been translated.
- [Translation] Server List has been translated.
- [Translation] All images and text on the homepage has been translated.
- [Bug Fix] It's no longer possible to get to the character screen by clicking on the Server while not logged in.
- [Security] The game url is now Domain.com/game/online and no longer s1.php?account=name with ip and ports and stuff.
- [Security] It's no longer possible to log into other people's account by changing the s1.php?account=name in the web url.
- [Security] You can no longer access the tqsg/s1.php file directly from your web browser.
- [Bug Fix] You should now be correctly redirected to /game/online when clicking on the server to play when logged in.
- [Translation] All links will now redirect to english links rather then domain.com/su-kien (which is now domain.com/events)
- [Translation] domain.com/server is now translated to english.
- [Translation] domain.com/news /events and /guides now work and will display published articles posted from the AdminCP.
- [Changes] Logo which was previously the "WAR" SWF has been replaced by a Play Image (Image by @Draculap).
- [Translation] Forgot Password has been translated and is now accesible from the main page or domain.com/forgot-password
- [Bug Fix] The break on the header has been fixed. The website should now be displayed correctly.

Join the development on discord:

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tested this game server a long time ago. It has a fatal error:
- Account one into game account OK
- Account two into the game OK
=> Account one sees account two characters
=> Account two does not see account one character

I don't know if your version has such an error

Experienced Elementalist