Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WebGame [Webgame] Thiết Kỵ Tam Quốc + Translation Tutorial

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
great !!!

Can test online join !

Taishiro - [Webgame] Thiết Kỵ Tam Quốc  + Translation Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
February 16, 2020 as the date the site will allegedly shut down. The reason given for the shut down is that Adobe will be discontinuing support for Flash in 2020. Adobe has encouraged those who use Flash on their websites to begin converting to other newer formats such as HTML5

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just a shame, that you don't use our translated files ^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great!!! it's your server?

yes it is my server with the post files

I just made public and I am posting on the facbook gameroom too,
who wants test on facebook and help translate.

Ask in discord or private.

Taishiro - [Webgame] Thiết Kỵ Tam Quốc  + Translation Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Micro Client updated.

A quick and easy way to translate is through this site:

No need to download or registration it is simple

Just copy the file and rename it to the .txt type

it is not 100% so use with caution (not to break the server)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Google Translate is a bad idea. A lot of named NPCs are based on Chinese Mythology, which then got google translated to vietnamese.
If you just plain put it through google translate, you'll just get garbage.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Google Translate is a bad idea. A lot of named NPCs are based on Chinese Mythology, which then got google translated to vietnamese.
If you just plain put it through google translate, you'll just get garbage.

what if you are not vietnamese or chinese will do how?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what i did: Look for the NPC name. If its a mythology figurine, you can find the VN Wikipedia Page of it. On that page, you can swap to english (if you didn't already recognized him from the picture).

If i recall correctly i might still have the original chinese files, so maybe it's easier for you to translate from untouched CN to EN, than from VN to EN.

Reaction score
yes it is my server with the post files

I just made public and I am posting on the facbook gameroom too,
who wants test on facebook and help translate.

Ask in discord or private.

Micro Client updated.

A quick and easy way to translate is through this site:

No need to download or registration it is simple

Just copy the file and rename it to the .txt type

it is not 100% so use with caution (not to break the server)
How did you add it to facebook games? I'd like to know that. ^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How did you add it to facebook games? I'd like to know that. ^^

but need to update documentation and set up properly for private testing "needs permissions" to publish needs gameroom fb team review

And Cerfiticate SSL valid (only accept HTTPS)

likes this:

Reaction score

but need to update documentation and set up properly for private testing "needs permissions" to publish needs gameroom fb team review

And Cerfiticate SSL valid (only accept HTTPS)

likes this:
Thanks ill have a look at that later. If FB continues to support flash I might work on this game again. The discord is still open to download the translation progress that we did in the past, feel free to use the translated content that we released on discord.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks ill have a look at that later. If FB continues to support flash I might work on this game again. The discord is still open to download the translation progress that we did in the past, feel free to use the translated content that we released on discord.

thank you to provide complete, simple to edit and very beautiful in the look and just passed but for facebook game would be great

this game reminds me of the golden flower movie the armor and weapons and the aspects of the map are very good indeed xD

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
entering a gift code does not work and how do we generate epin code

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm getting the same error as a few others: "failed to authenticate d1_debug@d1 with mechanism MONGODB - CR"? Switching the authSchema didn't seem to fix it either. Any ideas?
5vNDk8J - [Webgame] Thiết Kỵ Tam Quốc  + Translation Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm getting the same error as a few others: "failed to authenticate d1_debug@d1 with mechanism MONGODB - CR"? Switching the authSchema didn't seem to fix it either. Any ideas?

the easiest way is to recopy the mongodb. i have no clue how, but it tends to self corrupt from time to time.

Update invitation, discord
the discord got deleted if i recall correctly.

Back