• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Website SQL Error Problem!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
alright so this is what problem i get

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_connect() in C:\xampp\htdocs\secure\config.php on line 44

LINE 44 IS:

$con = mssql_connect($_MSSQL['Host'],$_MSSQL['User'],$_MSSQL['Pass']) or die("Cant Connect!");

butttt, i typed my user pass host all right, it 100% right! i dont know my problem help!

EDIT: every goddam website i try it gives me that stupid msql error, well similare, tell me that something is wrong, i typed my stuff in properly!

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
1) Put phpinfo(); on top of a page, and find out which php.ini file is being loaded.
2) Open the php.ini file and remove the ; of ;php_mssql.dll
3) Restart your web server.

uhm, my php.ini doesnt even have ;php_mssql.dl

Upvote 0
In Progress... FFXIV...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Code:
;extension=php_ming.dll
;extension=php_mssql.dll

Remove the ";" (without the quotes) in that area that I put above.

After that, you download this dll file (see attachments). Put it in three places (from what X-Weaver said or many others), "php6", "Apache", and "Apache/bin"

Restart your Apache.

If you're doing this in a MySQL webhost, I think it's possible to get it to work, but I am still working on that.

Attachments

• ntwdblib.7z
    92.2 KB · Views: 9
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Code:
;extension=php_ming.dll
;extension=php_mssql.dll

Remove the ";" (without the quotes) in that area that I put above.

After that, you download this dll file (see attachments). Put it in three places (from what X-Weaver said or many others), "php6", "Apache", and "Apache/bin"

Restart your Apache.

If you're doing this in a MySQL webhost, I think it's possible to get it to work, but I am still working on that.

nope this did not work at all =(.
still have

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_connect() in C:\xampp\htdocs\secure\config.php on line 44

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Try using AppServer instead of XAMP, I also had problems with XAMP. Just use AppServ 2.6.0 and follow the steps as I posted above.

can you provide me with the AppServ 2.6.0 link?

cause i cannot seem to find that version anywhere

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Try using AppServer instead of XAMP, I also had problems with XAMP. Just use AppServ 2.6.0 and follow the steps as I posted above.

it just shows a white screen now with appsev =/. this makes me mad =/.

u have skype?

Upvote 0
Back