Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Website SQL Error Problem!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
alright so this is what problem i get

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_connect() in C:\xampp\htdocs\secure\config.php on line 44

LINE 44 IS:

$con = mssql_connect($_MSSQL['Host'],$_MSSQL['User'],$_MSSQL['Pass']) or die("Cant Connect!");

butttt, i typed my user pass host all right, it 100% right! i dont know my problem help!

EDIT: every goddam website i try it gives me that stupid msql error, well similare, tell me that something is wrong, i typed my stuff in properly!

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
1) Put phpinfo(); on top of a page, and find out which php.ini file is being loaded.
2) Open the php.ini file and remove the ; of ;php_mssql.dll
3) Restart your web server.

uhm, my php.ini doesnt even have ;php_mssql.dl

Upvote 0
In Progress... FFXIV...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Code:
;extension=php_ming.dll
;extension=php_mssql.dll

Remove the ";" (without the quotes) in that area that I put above.

After that, you download this dll file (see attachments). Put it in three places (from what X-Weaver said or many others), "php6", "Apache", and "Apache/bin"

Restart your Apache.

If you're doing this in a MySQL webhost, I think it's possible to get it to work, but I am still working on that.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Code:
;extension=php_ming.dll
;extension=php_mssql.dll

Remove the ";" (without the quotes) in that area that I put above.

After that, you download this dll file (see attachments). Put it in three places (from what X-Weaver said or many others), "php6", "Apache", and "Apache/bin"

Restart your Apache.

If you're doing this in a MySQL webhost, I think it's possible to get it to work, but I am still working on that.

nope this did not work at all =(.
still have

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_connect() in C:\xampp\htdocs\secure\config.php on line 44

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Try using AppServer instead of XAMP, I also had problems with XAMP. Just use AppServ 2.6.0 and follow the steps as I posted above.

can you provide me with the AppServ 2.6.0 link?

cause i cannot seem to find that version anywhere

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Try using AppServer instead of XAMP, I also had problems with XAMP. Just use AppServ 2.6.0 and follow the steps as I posted above.

it just shows a white screen now with appsev =/. this makes me mad =/.

u have skype?

Upvote 0
Back