• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Website Template in PSD Only.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. it's in my mouth.

2. i don't care, people are bound to make negative comments anyway.

3. i felt like releasing it because i did.

4. it's obviously my fault because i wanted to release it to ragezone. no need to point that out.

5. not EVERYTHING, just the things that i don't bother working on anymore, like this, i was going to make real server status images and a better background but i said, ehh, this matches anyway.

oh i didn't see that button thing, editing:

all buttons are by me. i remade.

learn2l00k into psd.

I dont use other peoples their .psd especcialy when its crappy.

Reaction score
I dont use other peoples their .psd especcialy when its crappy.

ok then
you can leave.

either way, you're telling me you've never just felt like putting some other server's image on your websites? yeah, okay, ijji's summer thing. how many fucknig times did you use that poop on webs, like 6, 7? just gtfo.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ikr. Rodi was freakin' mad at everyone for being a troll. But now he is one too.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ok then
you can leave.

either way, you're telling me you've never just felt like putting some other server's image on your websites? yeah, okay, ijji's summer thing. how many fucknig times did you use that poop on webs, like 6, 7? just gtfo.

You randomly punt, Thats a background using a background is the same like using a texture on your web design.

You are using, people their buttons / navigations / headers / footers / contents / those are the important stuff, if you can't make those stuff by your own you have no reason to use photoshop for web designs they should make a ipban list, and ban your arse from photoshop.

But using a background / wallpaper / texture is different you need to understand that punt jar.

Back