• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Welcome` ~ message at Pangya startup

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all,

after editing the iff file I am getting the following pop up when launching the game.

Anyone know what is the cause and how I can remove this annoying popup ?

qJKi3yr - Welcome` ~ message at Pangya startup - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks,

xaxa

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Season 4 i Think. This can be a lot. Its an error message, if you change the translation file and change the string to something with %s you will get the real error message. Mostly this will come if you have any item/part active in shop where the price is 1000000 pang/points or greater. The message will come for every shop item that reach that limit. lower the prize to 999999 and the message will be gone. If not, you need to edit thailand.dat and find this string and get a %s in it to see the real error message.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Season 4 i Think. This can be a lot. Its an error message, if you change the translation file and change the string to something with %s you will get the real error message. Mostly this will come if you have any item/part active in shop where the price is 1000000 pang/points or greater. The message will come for every shop item that reach that limit. lower the prize to 999999 and the message will be gone. If not, you need to edit thailand.dat and find this string and get a %s in it to see the real error message.

Thank you so much Seddi!!:): you saved my day! I had a typo in one of my items (1'700'000 instead of 170'000). After changing the value, the popup disappeared.

Upvote 0
Back