Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What is your view on Homosexuality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My view;

If you want to love a Man, so be it, your choice, you shouldn't be judged because you like the same Sex, neither should you be insulted/put down because of it. Although if you are a Christian you shouldn't be doing anything like that with the same Sex because the Bible forbids it. But if you don't follow the Bible/don't care or w.e other reason then go for it it's your life and you can do whatever you want with it.

Just please don't do none of that in the open gay poop, and definitely don't try to come onto me because that poop doesn't fly -.-

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
funny thing is that the bible doesn't even mention anything about homosexuality being bad, yes it was prosecuted 2000 years ago, but no single word of your "god" that it's good or bad, it was just disgusted religious nuts who said it was gods will that you be straight

Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; That is detestable.
- Leviticus 18:22

Please do some research before spouting nonsense.

Yeah, just like you!

Honestly, i dont know why your saying such Dangle-Plums

Gays are exactly the same as straight peoples, being gay doesnt mean your worse or anything like that

By telling peoples that gays are worse, they should burn in hell and bla bla bla, all this crap makes you look the same way as Hitler.

Obviously he was trolling... ¬_¬

@OP: I believe you're born attracted to a specific gender, but that does not mean you would not engage in sexual acts with the opposite gender. For example, a woman may only be physically attracted to and capable of loving men, but she would let a woman go down on her, and enjoy it, just as a straight man might let another man take him. Sex and love do not go hand-in-hand.
Homophobia is pathetic, as is this whole religious nonsense about homosexuality being a sin. Homosexuality is apparent in most species. Did you know that the majority of rams prefer other rams to ewes?

Reaction score
Gays = more Girls for Heterosexuals ;b

no talking seriously, I don't see the problem of someone being gay, i also have some gay friends and they are really cool and also funny to talk, but yeah in my school is full of Gays+Lesbians and there i see harassment of any possible ways, sadly i cant do nothing, and if they really want to marry just go ahead and be happy, if gays love each other why not allow them to marry each other?

Reaction score
Gays = more Girls for Heterosexuals ;b

no talking seriously, I don't see the problem of someone being gay, i also have some gay friends and they are really cool and also funny to talk, but yeah in my school is full of Gays+Lesbians and there i see harassment of any possible ways, sadly i cant do nothing, and if they really want to marry just go ahead and be happy, if gays love each other why not allow them to marry each other?

That is true for a fact.. But the reason they don't marry eachother, is because they would be seen as outsiders on a religious(or however the word is) way. It's been like that from the very beginning and it still exists.

Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Im Christian, so i should be against this, but i'd rather not have a say in it, and let society as a whole work it out. Don't wanna argue, but people who like Rebora said, 'chicks with dicks' kind of thing, is Ducking weird.

Reaction score
Im Christian, so i should be against this, but i'd rather not have a say in it, and let society as a whole work it out. Don't wanna argue, but people who like Rebora said, 'chicks with dicks' kind of thing, is Ducking weird.

I'm Christian as well, and i don't even care if gays or lesbians exist.
But with 'chicks with dicks' Is actualy very weird D:

Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm Christian as well, and i don't even care if gays or lesbians exist.
But with 'chicks with dicks' Is actualy very weird D:

Imagine if one of them wore a wig and eerything, and looked hot, then you found out it was a dude.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Imagine if one of them wore a wig and eerything, and looked hot, then you found out it was a dude.

I'm sure you wouldn't care if you found out while she was giving you a mouth-fun.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Think about it like this, your body is born as a male, but deep inside, you feel as though you are feminine, Is it really gay? In their consciousness they are straight, female-male relationship. Sure they hang around girls more since they do believe they are girls, I've got no problem. Just don't want a guy hitting on me lol

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I couldnt give a poop about homosexual people its their choice.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Unless it was a really feminine looking guy you'd be a bogan to be thinking that it was a chick..
The guy in the vid doesn't look like the girl at all.....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
gays are people just like anyone else and should be treated a such. i dont see the reason to deny them what they want because they prefer one sex over the other. As long as i dont have some guy coming on to me, Which really creeps me out, im cool with whichever side of that line you ride.

Aww, you looking here? <3
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's a sin against God. It's an evil choice, and all those who make it shall burn in hell!

Explain to me how being gay is an "Evil choice" ?

You're just one biggoted moron, if anything, and you've proved yourself as such countless times over - not surprised of your response here.

Anyways, with regards to the OP's question - I believe it's both... born with and choice of being.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
100% against homosexuality.

KobraKid - What is your view on Homosexuality? - RaGEZONE Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back